Amazing Crossover System EA

I’ve created this EA called “Amazing Crossover System” based on the user: ForexPhantom post.

http://forums.babypips.com/free-forex-trading-systems/19721-amazing-crossover-system-100-pips-per-day.html

This Amazing Crossover System EA is still in Beta.
I need people to test it out on their demo accounts. Post your trading result on myfxbook.com so others can verify.

About this EA:

Buy entry:
The EA automatically open a buy order if 5 days EMA cross above 10 days EMA. Also, it checks to see if 10 days RSI is above 50.

Sell entry:
The EA automatically open a sell order if 5 days EMA cross below the 10 days EMA. It also checks to see if RSI is below 50.

Stop loss: 50 pips.
Take profit: 100 pips.
(You can make changes to these settings)

Here’s the download link:
AmazingCrossOverEA.zip (7.94 KB)

I ran it through strategy tester on MT4 demo account.

If you want to modify the code, then reply to this thread with your modification settings and a description so we know what your code designed to do.

So glad you made this, man! I think a lot of people on ForexPhantoms thread were wanting this to be made into an EA. I really appreciate when people put in the work to actually do this. Thank you so much!
I’ll be watching this closely. Hopefully this turns out for the best! :slight_smile:

where is it?

Nice one - look forward to giving it a go when bugs sorted!

I just uploaded the EA. Feel free to test it out on your MT4 demo account. Let me know which settings you chose and what works for you.

Downloading, will let you know how it works out. Thanks for sharing.

hey there

im backtesting the EA but it isn’t profitable for me on default settings - any tips?

Well, that just means the idea of 5 ema cross over 10 ema is not profitable.
The settings can be customize by users that know how to read the codes. After you figure out the best ema crossover settings, you may share them here with others.

Good evening Cryptocurrency. I downloaded and installed the AmazingCrossOverEA.zip into my indicator files and it will not load. What should I do to fix the problem?

Your response is greatly appreciated. Thanks

You must activate AutoTrading button??
the EA must put in MQL4 / Experts folder.

Thank you very much. I’ll try it and get back.

This EA seems to just lose equity until the account is blown. I am using default settings and I’m getting “order senderror 148”.

Must be missing a crucial detail or it’s just a bad EA :confused: I had high hopes after reading the entire main thread.

In my earlier post, I mentioned that the Moving Average crossover system is not profitable. The EA proved it.

My thoughts exactly. Thanks Crypto!

On the right track.
5 simple moving average…daily, hourly…take your pick…it will introduce you to the movement of your particular instrument of trading. These are the ebbs and flows of the market. I am still trading demo, but the more time I invest, the more I see how the market moves as it moves…period. PERIOD. No forecast…it just moves…PERIOD.

Na zdrowie,
Tim

Ea not really useful, needs a lot of work

Can’t you make max or minimum number of trade to the setting? Thanks

Is it not a proven strategy? Maybe lets add more rules to it and see how we can change the fortune :slight_smile:

Crossover systems are never profitable, because oftentimes the crossover means a simple pullback instead of a 100% trend reversal. You should increase the MA periods and use them only as an indication of trend direction. Then buy low / sell high within the trend direction (use smaller period RSI or trendlines). Also, true reversals always start with a touch (one or two) of a major resistance, after which price usually formes a head & shoulders pattern, and again you do the same here, buy low / sell high in the direction of the reversal. This crossover will usually be a winner, but again as you can see, it was price that determined a real vs fake crossover. So stop looking for automatic trading, EA’s are stupid because they are clueless about resistance and patterns, which require a human eye.

ea opens so many trades how many it opens