Swing Trading EA

Swing Trading EA

Hello everyone,

I just made this new robot called Swing Trading EA

Swing Trading EA version1.zip (629 KB)

This robot swing trade on GBP/USD 4 Hour time frame and it was made for low leverage brokers offering 1:50 leverage.

This robot uses:
CCI, MACD, RSI, DeMarker, Bulls Power, Bears Power, and Money Flow Index.
That’s a lot of built in functions.

This version1 robot is made to work for the year 2014 and 2015. Right now, the robot works for the year 2015. I don’t know if it’s going to work in the year 2016. I might need to create a version2 with compatible parameters for the following indicators CCI, MACD, RSI, DeMarker, Bulls Power, Bears Power, and Money Flow Index.

I’m letting people here in babypips trying it out for free.

Remember, you should always test it out on a demo account.

This is a test result for EURUSD 0.01 lot 4 Hour time frame with leverage of 1:200

This is test result for GBPUSD 0.01 lot 4 Hour Time Frame with leverage of 1:50

This is test result for GBPUSD 0.10 lot 4 Hour Time frame with leverage of 1:50

Here’s the test result for FXchoice broker, leverage 1:200
EUR/USD 4 Hour time frame. The starting lot size is 0.50

Another useless product brought to you by the good people at Cryptocurrency AKA

“The divine ruler his majesty the king of king and lord of lords Cuong V Truong”

His words not mine

I thought the lord of lords cleans the temple not contaminated it with more rubbish. Martingale piece of crap that will blow your account.

How about you try to create an EA and give it away for free instead of complaining all day.

Been there done that go check DC thread. Some good free EA’s there. You have to get your data quality up. Oh yeh, I started a thread on that too.

And a final note. I wont ever sell my bots nor use babypips to market my services.

Here’s the latest version for Swing Trading Robot for the year 2015.

Robot name: Swing Trading EA version1.1
download link: Swing Trading EA version1.1.zip (166 KB)

This is a test result for FXchoice broker offering 1:200 leverage.
Time frame trading on chart: 4 Hour.
Starting lot size is: 0.15
Starting balance is: $500
This version1.1 robot uses martingale to double the lot size every time it is wrong on a trade.

Frequently Asked Question:

What does swing trading means?
Answer: Swing trading usually refer to trading on a higher time frame such as 4 Hour, 1 Day, 1 Week or 1 Month chart time frame.

What broker’s leverage does this EA works on?
Answer: This Swing Trading EA version1.1 works on 1:200 leverage with starting lot size of 0.01 lot for EUR/USD. I’ve only tested it using FXchoice broker strategy tester for the year 2015.

Will this robot work for year 1999?
Answer: Probably not! Today economy is not the same as the economy for the year 1999, ect… I’m living in the year 2015, so I figured it would make sense to make an EA that only work in the year 2015.

Will this robot work for the year 2016?
Answer: Probably not! Every year, the price of EUR/USD changes. It depends on the economy. I will most likely make a new version that works for 2016. Swing Trading EA version2 will work for the year 2016.

Here’s the latest version 1.2
In this version, the EA only trades on 2% risk.

Robot name: Swing Trading EA version 1.2
Settings: 2% risk per trade
download link: Swing Trading EA version1.2.zip (913 KB)

tested on
Broker leverage: 1:500
Starting capital: $2000
Symbol: EUR/USD
Chart time frame: 4 Hour

The robot is only design to work for the year 2015.

When I first created the Swing Trading EA robot version 1.1 around September 19, 2015.
I was wondering if it has the capability of continue to be profitable to the end of the year 2015.

Right now it’s December 2, 2015. So, I did another test.

Swing Trading Robot Version 1.1. uses martingale strategy to double up the lot size when it is wrong on a trade. It trades on 4 hour time frame chart EUR/USD.

I tested the robot out with a demo account starting balance of $100,000, broker leverage: 500.
Starting lot size is 5 lots.

Result: It produced over $224,000 in net profit. I wouldn’t start out over 5 lots.