Mario Draghi's Scalping System with myFxBook Proof

Many people claim to be in possession of the holy grail. Yet none have actual proof of it, supported with growth in a real account. Don’t be fooled by the nice charts, and the theoretical explanations as to why a person may possess the holy grail. I will share myfxbook link
https://www.myfxbook.com/members/HolyGrailPTY/super-mario/1417164

I will post charts which match the profit or loss and we’ll see if anyone could be clever enough to figure out how the positions are calculated. :42:

Prior to day one

Money management plan is as follows.
This system uses a 4 prong entry, engulf stop loss, and reverse order with higher lot size (martingale) money management. Today’s orders shall remain as such.

Order 1 = .05 lot size (Risking .0002% of account per pip)
Order 2 = .15 lot size (Risking .0006% of account per pip)
Order 3 = .5 lot size (Risking .002% of account per pip)
Order 4 = 2.5 lot size (Risking .01% of account per pip)

4 trading days later, the account now looks like this.

Thank you for your time and help. And again, thank you for the strategy.

The account continues to rise. Scalping selectively and cut losses as I should has resulted in these results.

I have two questions:

1. May you describe your strategy a bit mor detailed?
  2. Why has your equity dropped since Nov 20?

I have two questions:

1. may you describe your strategy a bit more detailed?
  2. why has your equity dropped since Nov 20?

The equity has dropped and I have withdrawn deposits and profit from the account. As for describing my strategy a bit more, my intention isn’t to share my strategy, at least not the specifics of it it. My intent is to show proof of a system that works, and if I can maintain a certain level of consistence, the account shall grow as well. Many people post their systems, and many follow them, but no one ever shows results. No one ever shows stats which reveals how accurate their entry and exits are. I on the other hand simply want to do the opposite. With enough experience, one would be able to see my closed trades, and should be able to identify the formations I am trading. At that point, I will begin describing my system, until then, I won’t be giving anyone the golden egg, or the golden goose; so to speak.

I thought the intent of the “[B]Free Forex Trading Systems[/B]” area was to share (ie detail) “[B]Free Forex Trading Systems[/B]”.

Yes it is, but you guys have to work for it. You guys have to learn how to look at a persons trades, and figure out what they are doing. If you are a price action trader, you have to find consistent patterns in the market, in order to exploit them. I took the time to learn them, so I am willing to share my information if you guys do your part. So to get started, you would have to open a 1m chart, look at myfxbook link and go through all the trades and plot them on your chart. That will give you map to what it is I look for.

OK - to get the ball rolling - can you let us know what timezone your broker is - ie - GMT + / -. Otherwise looking at 1m charts not know exactly when the trades are taken is a bit hit or miss.

You can see that my broker is 2 hours a head of London’s local time.

[QUOTE=“bestpickrus;735043”] The equity has dropped and I have withdrawn deposits and profit from the account. As for describing my strategy a bit more, my intention isn’t to share my strategy, at least not the specifics of it it. My intent is to show proof of a system that works, and if I can maintain a certain level of consistence, the account shall grow as well. Many people post their systems, and many follow them, but no one ever shows results. No one ever shows stats which reveals how accurate their entry and exits are. I on the other hand simply want to do the opposite. With enough experience, one would be able to see my closed trades, and should be able to identify the formations I am trading. At that point, I will begin describing my system, until then, I won’t be giving anyone the golden egg, or the golden goose; so to speak.[/QUOTE]

Ha ha. That’s funny.

I’m not sure what you find funny, but some of us have spent Thousands of hours charting. The Golden goose is much more valuable then the Golden egg. You guys, as rookies need to learn how to look at a chart, and find patterns on your own. When you do I shall help you out with what to do and not to do.