Supply & Demand Trading System

Why aren’t you guys posting?
Let me guess got caught up in indicators again?

just very busy due to my job…
and soooooo lazy about loading pictures up :wink:

hope next week there will be more time to post …

and yes iam trying different indicators for confirming the “zone” :wink:

here is eur usd from yesterday …

late entry :frowning:

• 40 pips
    but again the sl adjustment were to tight

Got entered perfectly for NZDCAD. The 3rd entry was not triggered though

Hello r2thebe2thec i think you become a member of set and forget site. I have questions if you can answer. Did they share charts like maryo caryo did. Did you find content and shared trades usefull. Did they share trades in advance.

Hey Tuva, I haven’t become a member of set and forget yet. All I did was read over the thread started by Alfonso Moreno and create analysis based on that.

Supply and demand in a nutshell by Alfonso Moreno @ Forex Factory

Hope this helps!

Thank you for the answer and for all your shares. I am really interested in this supply demand trading, it looks very promissing.

So lets start the week with GBP/NZD …
short was executed yesterday night… again Kind of late entry but so far +120 pips are safe
at the Moment +160 pips are running

changed the line Color to yellow and added S&R Levels in green ( just in my daily Chart) so dont be confused

in future i will try to post before or imediately after opening a Position …

@ r2 sorry for not answering your email but my Job keeps me so busy iam glad to check my own Charts in every free Minute i have …

position is closed with +126 pips…

This thread is so dead but i was fan of you guys. Please keep up good work :S i am looking for your further contributions.

hey tuva i am back from the dead :wink:

as i mentioned in some posts before i added the good old S&R areas to the system so please dont be confused from the zones i drawn …its like a mash up from S&R an S&D …in some cases i add trend lines and multi time frame analyses for the entry…
its like checking 1d tf and then find the entry in the 4h or 1h or even the 1 minute chart
so here are some trades for next week
lets see how they will play out …

Eur/USD 1D Chart Long Trade already in as you can see

Eur/Gbp 1 Daily Chart looking for long after touching the “zone” again …entry after confirmation candle not instant by touching the zone ( looking for this entry in a smaller tf )

Gold Daily Chart
due to the fact that price was not able to break the high from 11.2 and by not forming a HH a assume a short trade going into price level approx 1.184,00
if price can break the 1,243.00 then we may can see a long here
but my favorite prediction is the short :wink:

i will look for an entry in a smaller tf as well …

DAX Daily TF

im looking for a nice short here ( like the pullbacks very much , some of the best set ups with small sl and nice tp targets )

so letz see what happens

have a nice weekend and keep it piping

Hey @Trueman, @Tuva,

Sorry, I was travelling the entire last week with limited access to the internet. I’m back now! Look forward to sharing my charts and opinions moving forward.

Welcome back guys. Nice to see you again. I am looking for why some supply and demand areas are not holding. I found that we must always check higher time frames supply and demand areas. Also we need confluence only levels are not working so good. Supply and demand levels near the trend lines are good for conflunce. Also Rsi divergence and convergence are good for cofluence. I coulndt share image because of the rules i ll share them soon. Thanks for all your efforts

no prob tuva hope this will improve our trading in a very good way
Yes checking higher tf for strong s&r and s&d levels is absolutly necessary to find the right areas.
areas where a trendline meets a “zone” are very good for trades with low sl … i agree with you

iam not a friend of indicators anymore… alway the same problem with leging and repainting
but if its work for you and helps you to filter good trades its absoluty fine

i found a very good explaining of s&r , s&d zones :

Supply And Demand - Still Abstract For You? - Learning Center

everybody just check it out …especially page 3 its about pullbacks and set ups like support turns to ressistance etc.

and we unfortunalety hit a sl with the eur/ usd trade sl - 50 pips

Eur/gbp was not triggered but moves in the right direction for +100 Pips
Gold made a good +250 pips move

dax moves in the wrong direction …but there was no price action which shows us to enter short
so no entering in this trade…

so lets see what will come up next

On eur/usd weekly timeframe the price had hit a supply area so maybe that is why it didnt go long in my view.