Supply & Demand Trading System

Is now the time to go SHORT ON GBPUSD ?

Its at a weak supply zone so I wouldn’t without price action to confirm

If you don’t mind, can you elaborate on why you think this is a weak Supply zone ?

Sorry for the delay in replying.
This zone has been visited by price on a few occasions so it is not “fresh.”

Hey guys
this was a nice week i think :slight_smile:
Thx to R2 for posting the link to a lot of sam seiden videos and other good stuff …i will have a look at it at this weekend
and i saw some interesting post at twitter…iam a follower of Maryo at twitter
( same Maryo from Maryo Chart thread)
and he posted a link to a instruction for identify “bouncing zones” guess what its a link which was postet in the early pages in this thread here ( 21pips.com | Quality Forex Knoweldge )
this makes me believe in this trading style even stronger ( in s&d we trust :wink: )
so time for studying r2´s link and analyse the chart .
i still have 2 open positions over weekend

Aud/cad +220 pips profit at the time
opened position after price goes through support and touched it from the other side
(not a typical s&d trade but you can find it at 21pips.com “drop,base,drop”

nzd/usd +130 pips profit at the time
opend position after price touched support area and trendline
again not a typical s&d trade but a good trade triggerd by a support

i think since starting this thread we have already learned alot in a short time …lets go on on this road :slight_smile:

Yes i would also say its not afresh zone …

look at this daily chart…at the left side you can see price touched a support (or formed a support )
this support got broken by price like a knife cuts butter ( at january 8th) :wink: then price comes back to the now ressistance ( s turned to r ) and droped after touching this area …at the moment we are again at this area so its not a total fresh zone… sure the formed doji could lead us to open a short…but due to the fact that this is not a first touch i would wait for a nice bearish candle before entering or just analysing and look what price will do…
better miss a trade then loss one ( i like this sentence )
but to be honest i also would like to go short here but due to the upper reason i will train my discipline and wait ( i know its hard ) :wink:
greetz Trueman23

If anyone uses Instagram, there are some great supply and demand trxders on there too especially Hillsey_london

Yup! Been following him there. A lot of his trades are combination of primarily S&D and then Price action based on Trendlines and S&R similar to what Trueman has been posting here!
Thanks for sharing

hey guys here you go this is a good thread in which you find all of the webinars of sam seiden
Supply & Demand - by Sam Seiden

hope you like it.

I re-entered NZD USD and just hit +100 pips :slight_smile:

I meant to monitor the trade and move my TP higher to catch more pips but price hit my 100 pip TP before I got a chance to do that. But I’m happy I’m back on the winning side :slight_smile:

txs

hey thx for that info…just found him on twitter…nice for learning purpose

nice one…good job :slight_smile:

and thx to aniskazi for the webinars …

think we will se a slow week due to bank holidays …
friday time for some action…
anyway whish everbody a nice (trading) week

What is Maryo’s ID on twitter?

i found him under Maryo Forex…

i can see a potential short set up EUR/AUD 4hchart…

I’ll check out the EUR/AUD chart, thanks for the heads up Trueman.

Here are the top 2 set ups I see + another chart I’m watching.

CAD JPY, Daily, Long
Trend is up and price is in the demand zone

AUD JPY, Daily, Long
Market is ranging between S&R, price is in the demand zone

EUR CAD, Daily, Short - observing
Trend is down, price is in the supply zone
But not sure if support will be an issue, also S&D zones look close so not as much profit potential

txs

ok stoped out for + 50 pips in but price moves upwards now. …hope everybody who was short has set the trade on break even or sl were adjusted in head of RBA news…

now we are in daily supply zone …

price breaks the zone…no trade
but keep an eye on the nzd pairs…