Supply & Demand Trading System

This week is just for analyse…glad i wasnt in this trade …
that bi…h moved in the wrong direction :wink:

Next 1h Try :wink:
Aud jpy short at supply zone…not the most beautiful zone but lets have a look…

I still expect the price to move another 20-40 pips upwards before moving south from the Supply Zone! Lets see!

in daily chart its a nice sup.turns res.set up and in 4 h a supply zone…
but we will se :wink:
Time for a beer and croatia vs spain :slight_smile:

gbp usd 1h chart…
an older supply zone from May was hit ( was hit before ones, this was the second time) and we saw round about 100 pips drop…now SHS formed…after neckline break i wanna see a short…
but remember just analyse i still wait for that brexit vote :wink:
and yes i am playing with an other chart type…like it more then the one from oanda

Iam very happy that i have just analysed this week … :wink:
cant wait for brexit vote is over and we can go on with normal trading :slight_smile:

AUDCHF
Will be looking for Longs once the price retraces to my Demand zone!

CADCHF
Looking for longs again from the Demand zone!

NZDCHF

Looking for Shorts off the Supply zone we are in right now!

NZDJPY

Longs off the Demand area!

USDCAD

Will be looking for Shorts as we enter the Supply zone on top!

These are some of the possible trades I will be looking for during the next week. However, I still don’t feel comfortable trading around the huge price movement we had last week so maybe I might not even enter a single trade during the upcoming week.

But, other than that, any feedback, criticism, input is welcome!

looks like this week is just analyse again…hard to take a trade after this hugh candles on friday …
your nzd jpy looks interesting…will have a look at it

i will also have a look at 1h supply and demand zones maybe athere is something tradable …we will see.

i just have Aud Cad on my radar 1d chart …looking for a short trade here
if “zone” and/or falling trendline breaks i will look for a long trade…

time to get a cold beer and watch france vs irland…
and of course germany later :wink:

That’s a good looking set up! Not sure how I missed that.

Ireland are owning France right now! Hope they have enough gas in the tank to play strong for the rest of the game!

Maybe I spoke too soon. The tides have turned for Ireland

poor irish guys… :slight_smile:

Aud cad trade is open since this morning…
already +50 pips safe…
letz see where the journey goes

Sorry I’ve been MIA. The fan in my laptop broke and its getting fixed. My charts didn’t transfer over to my account on this temporary computer so I’m just waiting. But, of all the weeks my computer could have had issues, this is the best one since I would have stayed out of the market around Brexit anyways :smiley:

the price didn’t hit my zone, so no trade for me. I will wait for the price to hit the trend line on the top to short this one.

This is indeed a good week to get your laptop repaired. I haven’t been in any trades for over 10 days!

this doesn’t work because it will confuse you, there is only one supply and demand that counts and that is australian products