Supply & Demand Trading System

daily it looks like a bullish trend startet in january is going stop and turns…maybe entering a range…for me its not realy a clear picture…

Have you checked out this thread Trueman ? I am going over it now. Maybe we can find something valuable here.

http://forums.babypips.com/free-forex-trading-systems/75074-trading-modified-supply-demand.html

thx for posting this thread…input is always good…will check it out soon…

i see a short trade at US 30
will wait for price to reach the supply zone and as confirmation to break the “dirty” trendline :slight_smile:

supply not far away …next week i will ook for that short if supply holds

here is the chart i mentioned above

Done for the week , going to Las Vegas strip , Nevada USA for some fire works display.

sounds great …vivaaa las vegas :wink:

Not seeing much in terms of S&D for the upcoming week as of yet except for a LONG on GBPCHF based on Weekly TF.

Are you S&D guys concerned about the uk/euro news flow when looking at your charts. I see some will keep putting out there ideas based on technicals regardless of this. Maybe that’s the right thing to do. What do you think ?

My general rule is to stay away from entering a trade if there is a High Importance news coming out. But irrespective of the news, we still try to do our analysis and see how it plays out, but wouldn’t enter a live trade.

i will have a look at eurgbp…i realy dont want to trade gbp pairs at the moment but in the case i see nice reversal candles i maybe will go short…not sure…

I’m liking how clean your charts are Trueman! But how are you setting your targets? On the US 30 you are planning to go short once price hits supply. But you aren’t setting your targets at the demand zones so how are you picking them?

I was following this thread when I was first learning S&D. I haven’t kept up with it but I enjoyed the thread. Thanks for bringing it back up, I want to keep reading through it.

i always try to set the targets at the first trouble areas… in other words at the next ressistance / support zones

nzd usd 1h supply zone…
i wait for confirmation and enter…if zone breaks trade is invalide…
targets at the areas where price had trouble

in daily charts i cant see clear trades iwould enter without a doubt

+60 for nzd usd…
eur gbp no trade…price crossed the zone…
us 30 also not triggered…zone was not hit

Hit booth targets for round about +150 pips
as you can see after hitting target 1 price rejected in to this “trouble area” and were pushed down again

i use to like the smaller tf more and more :wink:

How often are you checking the 1Hr tfs for potential trades?

i use to check it 2 times a day … most in the morning and in the evening…
but if you can see that supply/demand zones are near to the price and i check it more often …
if they are far away from price you just can check it once a day

possible short set up at aud cad…