Supply & Demand Trading System

The S&D drawing tool doesn’t draw the zones for you. You have to draw the zones. The S&D drawing tool just shows you how big your zone is, what is the ceiling & floor of your zone, how many pips are there in the zone.

I am still in the NZDUSD Long.

Cheers to the weekend, cheers to the upcoming week and cheers to Supply and Demand!

ah ok i see…thought it was an indicator … :wink:

thx for the info :slight_smile:

Any comments on NZDJPY daily? Seems like it has a nice potential long just waiting to be triggered.

Sorry mom, but I don’t see any potential long on NZDJPY yet. Do you mind explaining why you see one ?

yea sure

and if we drop down to the lower time frame we can clearly see NZDJPY struggling to brake support at 74

Not the cleanest trade though, but do you guys think this one would be still a good trade to be taken? I didn’t take it myself, I have a long market order on nzdusd instead, which hasn’t been triggered yet.

mh cant see your attachment…
but nzd jpy isnt a set up for me right now…
if you are unsure about the trade just watch it

i changed png images to jpg so perhaps you should be able see it now. Hmm maybe I got my supply demand lines drawn wrongly? When I look at it again 73.30 is probably a better spot for it.

Hi Mom the trade is right in a busy intersection , its best to let it break out either way and then pull the trigger, happy trading.

“all positions without aud nzd are closed now (returnt and stoped me out for some pips)
time for weekend… new week new set ups”

sometimes re-entering is a very good idea… :slight_smile: nzd/cad & eur/nzd :slight_smile:
why the hell the yens are droping like that ?

USDCAD - Got Stopped out with a tight SL by the end of last week.

NZDUSD - Carry forwarding this trade from last week. Patience paying off. TP1 hit (80pips). On the way to TP2. Currently sitting at 100+ pips. Moved SL to BE. No setups jumping at me yet, but will review the charts in a couple of hours.

Are you guys sure about taking partial profits? Speaking from the mathematical perspective it should hurt the overall profit, if you have an edge.

if the first target (partial profit taken) is at least 2:1 reward i see no problem here…
if you are able to keep trades open for several weeks its great but i feel more compfortable with multiple targets at least 2:1 reward for target No.1
but from mathematical point of view you mght be right mother :wink:

1 keep en eye on aud cad 1h supply zone…maybe a trade if zone isnt broken by price

I took the NZDUSD short @ .7068 and take profit .6990 T/P that is where ,there is allot of noise.

Hi mom, to re-iterate, what Trueman said, if my TP1 is atleast 1:1 or 2:1 Reward:Risk, then I am totally down for it. This should only hurt if my success rate is below 50%. If more than that, then I should be Green for the end of the month.

Please correct me if I am wrong. There are a lot of things that we are still learning.

I was only looking for Longs here. But if you don’t mind, can you please explain the reasoning behind taking this short ? It does seem that it worked out for you.

Did you enter this trade ? It worked out for you right ? Good call. It is bouncing off my downward moving trendline, so I will look to enter shorts once today’s candle closes and there is limited risk associated with it.

On the NZUSD 4hr there was a reverse hammer , indicating that the break out is already exhausted. So i took it short for a hit . I am already in the green , but if it reverses i already moved my S/L to break even.

entry was little to late…but 30 pips are mine :wink:

also nice trade …good job
i was just focused on buying