Supply & Demand Trading System

entry was little to late…but 30 pips are mine :wink:

also nice trade …good job
i was just focused on buying

AUDCAD SHORT D1 TF

Shorting off the downward moving trendline as well the Weekly Supply zone (Dual confirmation Sannnnnn). Thank you Trueman for the headsup with your 1HR setup.
High impact news coming out of Australia tomorrow, so I will make sure to move my SL closeby during the news in case it goes against me.

*Sorry about the messy chart

yes good idea in front of aud news…
think i will trail it to break even

I’m in audcad short too, but on 6h timeframe. Not sure where to put my tp though. Having it at .9820 already gives me over 1:2 risk to reward, but if the momentum is good I might be able to extend it another 50 pips for a total 1:3 rr.

I wouldn’t be worrying about aud news tomorrow too much. Unless the reading is way off from expected these news shouldn’t effect the pair a lot, especially on higher time frames.

Also I went long on nzdusd this morning, but that reversal pattern on 4h forced me to the profit and get out early. Dammit I knew .7080 could cause me trouble, but on the daily it didn’t look that bad. Oh well.

Well i got out of NZUSD and also AUDUSD , both short made a little bit of pips in each one . Glad you made some pips too Mother.

someone who traded the yen drop?? …i just watched from the sideline

iam still waiting for eur aud to move up :slight_smile:
and i see potential for usd cad to drop…
not many set ups at time…
patience is needed

No Yen trades for me as they weren’t in the zone or any significant area in my charts.

USDCHF and NZDUSD were my favorites this week. Made me 4% with less than 1% risk.

EURAUD - I would be looking for longs but only after some retracement as the risk is high in terms of the current zone.
USDCAD - Looks good to short but same like EURAUD, the risk is too high as of now.

Will try to post some charts that I am looking at for the upcoming week!

Nothing really standing out for me yet on the Daily charts! So, imma wait on the sidelines.

iam watching usd cad ( one position is open since friday with some pips gain) maybe add on a position soon…
eur cad= double top in 1h chart …looking for a short as well

Any USDCAD Long position is a good position! I’m not in it.

EURCAD
Short off the downward trending line on the Daily TF. Risk is low. SL set up just above the most recent high. probably aligns with what Trueman is seeing on the 1HR chart.

EURCAD didn’t work out well for me. SL hit. Lost 0.33%

me to …no double top any more :wink: -55 pips…
but that usd cad short from friday hit tp 1 for +100 pips…one position still running but i think it will it the adjusted stop ( +30 pips) soon

now waiting for a new good opportunity

Might be worth to check USDJPY pair. I would say it’s likely to bounce from 100-100.50 area targeting 102-102.50.

yes watching this area as well… :slight_smile:

Yup Yup! Got that on my radar too!

Ohhhh! You Shorted it ?

My bias is to Long it, we are making higher highs now it seems!

hehe yes i took a short but everything is closed now…time to go up again… :wink:

Any comments on an open long usdjpy trade? I really don’t like seeing it struggling so much.