Supply & Demand Trading System

Sorry mom, but I don’t see anything promising at that level.

its a pity that eur usd stoped me out …
usd chf good nice trade but stoped me out to early with +80 pips…sh.t i dont posted it :slight_smile:

very nice trade +160 iam out …

did you or anybody catch this ladys?
i missed booth…

nice weekend to all … :slight_smile:
cheers

Got out of the AUDNZD trade early.

NZDUSD hit SL due to news coming out of US.

I made my t/p on NZD/USD , i did not go for a larger amount of profit on pair because i do not like to leave any trades opened over the week-nd on less is a long term trade.

Looks like we have a short coming on USDCAD, targeting 1.2950-900

USDCAD setup doesn’t look as strong now, however I see another opportunity forming on USDJPY. Waiting for it to make a lower low on 1H TF to go short, targeting 101-101.50 area.

The pair will go lower when the oil starts to go higher.

Yes I’m aware of that, however I was trying to capture a small movement, so in this scenario, I don’t think oil matter that much.

Looked good to short on the Daily TF too, but news coming out of US, CAN and crude oil inventory data makes me a lil hesitant. So, imma stay out. However, will track it on my demo account to see how it reacts.

AUDNZD
DAILY TF
LONG off the Demand area as well upward moving trendline.

NZDJPY
DAILY TF
SHORT off the Supply area as well as downward moving trendlines

watching this aud nzd as well… :wink:

I see a potential short on CADJPY, targeting 79 area. Should be an easy 2:1 RR trade right there. The USDJPY trade I mentioned on Monday, didn’t work out and hit my SL.

Yesterday, soon after NFP I entered GBPCAD short, going strong now, hopefully some of you guys saw that one too.

nope missed this one…but cad jpy seems to be a very nice short opportunity
made +70 pips from usd chf short…but already out… lost -50 pips from aud nzd (entered to early)
…this little dirty bi…h

but think this aud nzd set up will play out this week…

waiting for the little blue ressistance to break for entering long…

cad Jpy short set up 4h tf

Hi,

Nice work…Keep going.

first target hit for +140 pips…

aud nzd position is running through sl again… -80 pips…
second time in a raw it took my stop…