Supply & Demand Trading System

I’d like to see .96 again before I reshort NZD/CAD

I did not predict anything, was just sharing the way I saw it. I’m sorry it didn’t work out for you. I care to trade less, but with higher odds. Anyway, I’m just a noob at S&D trading. And I’m way too often on the wrong side.

Whatever, my shoping list for upcoming week (H4/Daily TF) :

• NZDCAD, monthly uptrend, strong bullish engulfing on weekly, daily bearish trendline broken. Long on pullback.
  • USDCAD, monthly in bullish consolidation, weekly up, daily up. Long on pullback.
  • EURGBP, monthly up, weekly up, daily up. Long on pullback.

Also looking at :

• EURUSD, maybe short on strong pullback, need to see more.
  • GBPUSD, short on strong pullback.
  • USDCHF, monthly up, weekly up, daily up. Longs only. Daily & weekly did print a higher high but did not achieve to close above those 2 previous highs. Demand levels not clear for me. On hold.

again see DXY chart, should have been short now EUR/USD for a month+

and EUR/USD short was a GO! :smiley: and remains a go. continuation down, it might bounce up to 109.00 but then it will continue on down im actually eyeing 105.50/20, remember DXY is heading to 100.00 look at the chart :slight_smile:
and nothing is going to stop it, then consider the season, heading into thanksgiving and christmas, dollar will remain strong, so everyone can spend lots of money they dont have and get good buying power for XMAS.

I’d have to agree with all those summations of those pairs, except the NZD/CAD on the weekly has a serious inverse H&S going on, and I think its going to be hard for this one to make new highs, maybe bullish to .96 at which point I want to add shorts. I dont like the negative swap, but this one seems like it has alot more potential to move much further downward and complete the H&S and also NOTE worthy is the inverse H&S on the monthly, seemingly capping it already, so short on the rallys on this one for me, but I agree with you on the other 5 :slight_smile:

What about EURNZD?

I’d like to see a weekly close below early sep weekly lowest low to sell the pullbacks. Wait and see …

hey guys …that was last minute **** ^^ .
no trade till friday…but the friday was booooom

usd chf …eur usd thats all i say :wink: patience is the key again

so here are some trade ideas for next week…
Aud NZD 4h short

i already short …after price broke through the sma after forming double top in supply zone ( also resistance)
first target already hit…means one position with adjusted sl left :slight_smile:
i will add a position after price can break the neckline of the double top pattern …
but there is a resistance right under the neck so watch out for it maybe there will be some trouble and you could play it conservative and enter after this resistance is broken…
we will see…

Aud/ usd 4h long

quick n dirty
price just touched the upward trendline …many wicks here …
idea is just wait for a close above 0,76 resistance to enter a long position

Nzd/Jpy 4h short

price moved into an order block here also penetrates the downward trendine
i wanna see a break and close through the upward trendline to consider a short entry

eur usd 4 h long

already in this trade after price broke the downward trendline + small resistance…
my idea for adding position is a retest of the broken resistance level and the new forming upward trendline
but beware of the usd pairs due to us election…we will see a lot of action :wink:

usd cad 4h short

we already through the top trendline ( looks like a squeze out ) we see some wicks (bears try to push price lower)
my idea is to wait until price breaks through the little upward trendline and moves in his trend channel again for enterying a short

usd chf 4 short

finaly usd chf makes it through the little upward trendline after price squezed just above the resistance
iam already in this trade near to the first target …
now we have two opportunitys here

1. wait for a retest of this trendline to short it
    or
  2. wait for the resistance to break before entering long…( i prefer this way)

this is how it looks like last week…( we continued the little trendline .adjusted the upper one and i erased the blue box for optical purpose)

for every pair here i will wait for confirmed break and close of 4h candle before i conside an entry …
stick to you rules trade safe and always react to the movments dont try to predict unless you are a magician or wizard :wink:
questions critism or anything else are welcome
cheers

by the way i just dont use supply and demand ONLY anymore …cause its just 1 piece of the puzzle
your trade decisions shouldnt just be based only on s/d … :slight_smile:

first bullet is out…i have a close above the resistance
kind of early on a monday…but rules are rules so iam in…

aud usd 4h first target hit for +60 pips … letz see if we can get some more

Wow. Excellent. Seems you will make some more pips since the upper trend line still has some space to be reached.

I love the way you have analyzed the chart here.

eur usd is going up nicely…usd chf going down nice…
usd cad also short triggert …

for eur usd and chf usd i just adjust the sl …means iam safe here nothing can happen :wink: