Supply & Demand Trading System

came across this info some time ago i think…good info about s/d trading :slight_smile:

next week i have a couple of set ups again…
i still like the crude and wti oil set ups and will keep en eye on

gbp/cad 4h short
its a while ago that i looked at gbp set ups but this one i will watch …
short after tl break and close …we also see a shs at resistance

if there is enough time for me i will post 1 or 2 possible set ups later that day…
but keep in mind that patience is the key…
and all set ups you see are no recomendations to enter a position just some of my trade ideas for next week

just went short in gbp cad …hopefully not to early on this monday morning :slight_smile:
we will see…have a great week everybody

aaaaand it was to early…i didnt wait for a valid candle close… gbp cad - 80 pips…but the set up is still going just wait for the next opportunity…

booth oil set ups are playing good but unfortunalety without me …but iam waiting for you mr market…iam waiting :wink:

mhh thats a pitty …but at least you learned something :slight_smile:

for me it was also a silent and bad week…
one looser and 2 or 3 missed opportunitys( wti oil ; brent oil, and a beautiful long on aud nzd)…but thats the game…
maybe next week :wink:
dont think this week will give me something

Alright, I’m back after a couple of weeks away. Looking at eur/jpy short soon, maybe a E/U long.

It seems no one is posting here now?

Hi Folks

Posted an article on my thread how to find credible S/D zones.Which zone is going to hold and work magic and which ones market just shoots right thru.

Origins of S/D

Best
KAS

Latest credible supply zone was on NZD/CAD

the zone was a little over 10 pips wide but is tanking 80tix+

The imbalance originated from much better canadian labour data

'Best
KAS

I highly encourage peeps interested in S/D trading following the origins, apart from sounding awesome it will make you more money than you could imagine. It’s not gonna turn you into an instant millionaire but 6figures is given

Hot kiwi supply level posted here

whst timeframe do you observe s/d to work best ?

Daily and hourly

hey folks ,
its been a while :wink:
… had a super busy end of 2016 …but now iam full of power for 2017 and ready to rumble muhaha
will try to post some of my possible set ups from weekend to weekend again…
hope everybodys fine and having a good year in front of him/her…

as usual every comment .conversation or critic is highly welcome … so dont be shy and ask or say what ever is on your mind :slight_smile:

@KAS thx for your input … i like your way of trading very much …would like to see more of it

ladys and gentleman please fasten your seatbelts cause we are ready to take off soon
have a great weekend …see you soon with my first posted set ups in 2017

so letz start with xau/usd

Daily Picture: we see price is at a flip zone( support flip to resistance)

iam looking for a short on 4h tf after valid close below the 2 trendlines… what i would like to see is a double top at the zone with rsi divergence before break the tl …
if we see a clear break to the upside it could invalid the idea

and thats it just keep things simple as you see…

another one iam looking at is aud/cad
we have 2 scenarios …

1. breaking the tl and support flip zone to the downside to get in a short trade
    or
  2. break above the upper resistance …if this happens i will wait for a pullback to get in a long trade to the upper supply zone which is also the 1.000 level…if that level is touched we can look for another short and adjust our trading plan

and another one from my weekly watchlist is Aud/jpy …

looking for a short after valid break and close under the tl …we maybe see some push higher but i will patiently wait for the tl break…as long as we are stay under 87.30 the idea will be valid

simple things in life is what makes me happy :wink:

thats it from my side…sure there are more set ups on my list but i think this is enough for the begining…
happy trading week and keep it simple

hugh gbp gap…this is going to be an exciting week