Supply & Demand Trading System

So what we got this week… Gold wasnt triggered…no tl violation. we need a push lower maybe next week

Aud cad triggered a long trade…we saw no pullback after break of resistance…so i entered after price reached the high of the break out candle again…
+130 pips crv 2:1

oh sorry the upper aud jpy picture is with adjusted tl
this is the right one … wehit sl for -80 pips …
makes a total of +50 pips and 1R gain for the week with the posted set ups

thats the game we have winners we have loosers its up to the money managment to handle this and make it profitable…never risk more than 2% of your account in one trade

important : pips dont matter…just the risk reward
you can make a 5:1 rr with 10 pips sl and 50 pips target
or you can make a 2:1rr with a 100 pips sl and a 200 pips target …

you see the 50 pips target is much more gain than the 200 pips target …dont care about pips and make sure you have at least a 2:1 rr

hopefully i didnt confused you too much … :slight_smile:
cheers

lets check some charts again for next week possible entrys:

now i re-draw my chart on my sunday analyse to adjust the trendlines and S/R levels to be uptodate …
so dont be suprised if the chart looks different to last weeks…this is just my process.

AUD/CAD

again i see 2 possible scenarios (similiar to last week)

1. price isnt able to break through the 1.0100 area and gets rejected …i will look for a short position after a valid TL break to the downside
  2. price is able to break the level to the upside and i will play it like last week…get in a trade after a strong momentum candle …or after a pullback in the area again
    lets see what price will give us …this way we can cover a trend following trade or a reversal trade

AUD/CHF

Price rallyed nearly from the bottom of this 4h “range” almost to the top…now we also see a rsi divergence while price pushes higher
i will look for an short entry after we close under the small trendline to ride it down to the bottom of this last swing low…i look for adding a position after breaking this area to the downside too

GBP/CAD

price is heading towards this flip zone TL …also we are near the big daily TL …
i see 2 possibilitys
1 ) price gets rejected from one of the two trendlines i mentioned above…looking for sell this beast after upward TL is broken and price closed under it
2) we see a break of the daily TL which would let me look for a long either after a pullback or a break of the high of a strong momentum candle…depends on the situation

Also keep in mind that the aud jpy(daily double top) and Gold trade from last week sill valid and could give us a trade opportunity as well…

so this are some of my set ups again…
do you agree or disagree ? just let me know :slight_smile:

and iam thinking about opening a new thread cause the title of this is not longer valid for my trading…
sure i still use s/d zones if they present itself but as you can see i developed my style more to the technical side…
so just let me know what you think …new thread or just go on in this one ?

trade with patience and care
happy green pips to everyone :wink:

thanks for this, i really like your style, blend of s/d s/r and trendlines

I second that. In my view support and resistance is the only way to trade. Nothing else makes sense.

Supply and Demand are basic structures of capitalism.

looking good so far…will post results on weekend :wink: i can smell a lot of good set ups

guess what i found guys
was reading fxstreet and watching some of their vid analysis
it turn out this “swing trading” is pretty much supply and demand afterall, he just duno about it

ps:not enough post count for link

i did say open a new thread if you want other to follow your style rigidly

else this thread is in a sense more flexible, a journey where everyone adopt s/d and blend into their own style

i see few peer using s/d differently to fit their own style and that was what drawn to this thread

i decide to Keep just this thread here …
take my style take your style take what ever style you want and mix it until it fits for yourself …no personal trading System (or style however you wanna call it) fits to another Person …alway adjust it in your way …

and yes this is a swing trading strategy… mostly in 4h Chart ( with a look at big Picture in daily tf) :wink:

so last day for the week…
as a Trader i hate fridays cause market is going to Close…but i like sundays ^^ opposite to a 9-5 ^^

a sweet 3,5:1 rr ( +150 pips) after the risky entry …the save entry also give us as least 2:1 rr (+90 pips)
maybe AUD CAD will be back on the watchlist for next week…tomorrow we know

aud chf was a little bit choppy and stoped me out for -50 pips ( 1r loos)
but now we are ready to leave the structure…will check this pair for my watchlist again as well