Supply & Demand Trading System

hey guys week is over here is my recap for the two mentioned trades last week…
Aud Sgd gained a 2:1 rr ( 48 pips) after breaking its trendline …unfortunalety wee saw no break of the support what had lead to a much higher gains…
there were a another entry szenario at the top before breaking the TL which also had give us more gain but thats the game .
iam happy with 2:1 just before this bullish move :wink:

Gbp Aud…
first entry after TL break for a rr of 1:1 not a very good trade …i was looking for further downward move but it didnt happend …

price rallyed higher just to retest the broken TL as you see
but this is a great opportunitie for us traders ;-)… i like TL retests very much so i went for it ( also you see a supply zone in smaller time frames which acts as confluence factor )
entry after the first bearish candle ( the “retest” candle) iam again trailng my stop down to my target of 6:1 rr…at the moment we are round about 5:1( +440 pips)… massive bearish bars great momentum trade …
not 100% what i wanted to see but we as traders have to react right not to predict right :wink:

so week is over with a open gain of round about 8:1 rr …

gbp cad from last week also moves in our direction after some attempts to push higher …

see you tomorrow for some new set ups for next week … sunday is watchlist time :wink:
have a great weekend
cheers

Thank you for you sharing. I will test it this system by next week. Unfortunately, your article link 21pips.com is not still completed. But i get idea now. I will follow this thread with thanks.

thanks morningly :slight_smile:
there are many sources for S/D in www …
for example How To Trade Supply And Demand Zones

this booth guys are rocking it sooooo hard…i love them
but supply and demand are only pieces of the puzzle :wink:

hey everybody what iam looking for in the new week :

Aud/Usd

I would like to see a drop( break of upward trendline) from the daily falling trendline here …2 support zones could lead to a chopy way down so be aware a rejection there is likely …
another possible scenario is a move higher and a dip in the supply zone from daily chart

could get a little tricky we will see

Eur/Jpy

for me this is a long opportunity
we left the big daily falling channel to the upside now price forms kind of a flag (continuation pattern)
i look for a long entry after price hits the bottom of the flag channel after a strong candle to the upside…if it breaks down i look for a long from the channel retest…
could also be tricky :wink:

thats it for now… we have a few interesting markets at the moment …eur usd…nzd usd… could give good trade oppotunitys this week…

lets get those pips :wink:
cheeers

No entry yet…sitting on ya hands

letz change to daily timeframe with adjusted local tl
looks more structured…as well sitting on ya hands at the moment maybe next week a good opportunitie will come

hehe my lucky hand picked just the 2 set ups which not developed as expected …
… will be off for 2-3 weeks… but as always i will be back :wink:
see ya guys
cheers

Hello Trueman! Thanks for keeping this thread up and running with your input!

I will try my best to share my analysis back on here.

Hey Everybody ,
long time no see :slight_smile:

hope everybody is doing good and made some progress in his /her trading …
iam again one step closer to my goal and looking forward to 2018 and thinking about reactivating this thread or opening a new one …not sure

let me now if you guys are interested

cheers and happy xmas to all
Trueman23

Hey everyone, this thread has been ENORMOUSLY helpful to my trading, everyone is very generous with their findings, however, I’ve read the WHOLE chat here, and was wondering if anyone can help me with the definition of ‘fresh level’. If I see price approaching a supply level on a 30 min TF, and it seems ‘fresh’, how do i know that this level isn’t the 2nd touch, from 2 months back? When does a ‘touch’ expire and reset? Is this level ‘done’?
I hope this makes sense, Ive not really explained myself very well. I tend to overthink stuff. This would be very helpful to know if I’m looking at a level I should stay away from or this is, indeed classed as a ‘fresh’ level…??
MANY thanks in advance :slight_smile:

JAY

Hey jay ,

nice that you could benefit from this thread :slight_smile:

I started this thread years ago and was just focused on s/d and i dont say its bad no the opposite is true its great …

but with time i developed myself which is just naturaly and part of the game and i tend to use s/d now mostly only as a confirmation factor and iam not only focused on it anymore (its still a piece of the puzzle but not my only tool )

You can trade s/d purly on its own for sure but i prefer to do a combination with other tools like trendlines and patterns etc.

anyway nice that you can profit from it and i hope it will go on like this or gets even better :wink:

If i understood your question right you want to know ho to identify a fresh or new s/d level right ?!

First i would advice to stay in the timeframe where your fresh zone was formed and dont switch in smaller oder larger tf
And to see if its a new or fresh zone just scroll to the left and check for another s/d level and if the latest s/d is a touch of the older one … while writing here i recohnize i didnt get your question 100% right heheh …anyway i will post 2 pics maybe they help if not just explain your question again .

lets scroll to the left to check if our fresh zone is realy fresh or just the first touch

i hope you understand if not just explain the question again as i said …

happy trading buddy

Trueman23, You’re a gent! Thanks for getting back to me- I thought this thread might have died hehe. Thats very helpful.
So what you’re saying is when the support/Demand zone has been broken, it then makes it invalid and then as a result, resets?
Now I need to master ACTUALLY spotting the zones. I am having difficulty in identifying a zone as a lot of the ones i chose are merely consolidation and price NEVER return to the zone again. Any advise you could point me in the direction of would be really greatly appreciated.
Thanks again in getting back to me buddy.
Hope you’re not to snowed under, here in the UK, we’re just getting back onto our feet again after many of us being snowed in!
Jay

“So what you’re saying is when the support/Demand zone has been broken, it then makes it invalid and then as a result, resets?”

For me a broken zone is invalid …there is the possibility that it will used from the other side and gets retested but if a demand zone is broken its invalid as demand zone

“Now I need to master ACTUALLY spotting the zones. I am having difficulty in identifying a zone as a lot of the ones i chose are merely consolidation and price NEVER return to the zone again”

For identifng i can just say the best zones for me are the one with a high momentum bar …small sideway move 2-3-4 candles and then booom big big momentum candle …and price will not return back everytime …just move on and spot the next zone instead of waiting month for price to come back :wink:

Hehe yes we were snowed under :wink: but from one day on the other we came from -9°C to 12°C and everthing is ice free again …

P.S: here is a little blog post about s/d from me …i now use it as a piece of a puzzle and as a confirmation tool beside others … feel free to check it out :slight_smile:

https://www.truemantrades.com/single-post/2017/11/15/I-got-what-you-want-Supply-Demand

That’s super kind helping me to clear that up. I’m taking your help and integrating it into my trading buddy. Sorry its been a while for me to get back to you. Can’t thank you enough.

no problem always happy to help others in this bizz :+1:

Hey Guys ,

was here long time ago :slight_smile: and some how i revisited today to just have a look at the forum again :slight_smile:

Just want to say that If some of u interested in trading with the methology in this thread or some similliar stuff (actualy you never stop learning and you are improving your methods all the time ) or you looking for a small trading group to join you can hit me up here , on twitter or at a FF and i can invite you to my discord group ( its a private free group)
Its always nice to have some people around with the same passion on mind :slight_smile:

maybe we see soon :slight_smile:
have a great weekend and a great time all
Cheers
Trueman23

1 Like