Mind Reader Trading System

Hi Traders,

Today i just want to set simple downtrend ride (trend following strategy) in GBPJPY and USDJPY after this pair make a desired pullback level.
Below is the chart details for both pairs:

Entry and Exit strategy i leave it to your strategy guys.
Good Luck & Trade Wisely

Hi traders,

I want to update trade plan.
This week trade plan not doing like i plan.

GBPUSD trade plan 13 of april:
This pair pending order did not triggered and the price already went up. so will look other opportunity to buy this pair.

GBPJPY previous post:
Since Pounds shows strenght. i will reconsider my sell trade plan. after i check with the chart. this chart downtrend is around at the end. so there is still possibility one more downmove, but i will really carefull on this trade. because the chart shows that this pair will soon have bigger retracement or reversal.

Thanks and Good Luck

Hi Trader,

Update For my previous USDJPY trade,

If the price did not touch the yellow border i will not enter the trade even i missed the downmove, if the price touch the Yellow border, I will not trade it immedietly. i will wait for the breakout.
If you are an agresive trader, this rules with not suit for all of you. so above picture is just my analysis. you can use my analysis with your own strategy.

So good luck And Trade Wisely

GM traders,

Want to update about this JPY trade, all of this trade was not in the way of my direction. I feel Lucky that i’m not agressive in this one. As I mention before in the quotation above, i will not enter immedietly in this trade and waiting for breakout. No breakout no trade

So i leave JPY pairs for a moment and more into NZDUSD and XAUUSD.
NZDUSD hit my pending order (previous post 11th of april treade plan) and now already at the trend line. so i moved my stop loss to BEP.
XAUUSD

New trade opportunity to short, this Gold chart have high volume on downside. already formed ABC, it can still making ABCDE wave, but the chance is really low since the volume support us to go south.
I will make sell pending order in 38.2 or 61.8 retracement. will update you if my order triggered.

Good Luck and Trade Wisely

Hi Traders,

I think today is the last update until next week, because i will have business trip and i will put pending order on several trades and let it run.

Today i check with my chart, and found some trade analysis. hope it will run well when i’m not in the office.
Below is the analysis for:

CADCHF:
CAD shows possibility to retrace, so i will enter breakout trade during this retrace and try to grap couple of pips.
I put two targets in this trade.

AUDJPY:
This analysis is for long term trade, it will likely not moving directly. it will take months to finish, but if my projection was true than i will be collecting a lot of pips. but if the chart not making as i predicted than i’m not in the trade since i always waiting for Breakout.
If this chart moving upward this week than i defenitely missed the trade.

Anyway
Trade Wisely and Good Luck
See you next week

Hi Guys,

Just have time this sunday to updated my previous trade idea and post.

For CADCHF (26th april), already entering this trade, will move my stop loss to Break even point when hit my first target

For the XAUUSD(25th april), stop this trade because i see sudden power and will look again in the E wave.

making some profit in EURJPY trade. taking half of the profit and let the half of the position keep running.
This trade i don’t have any time to update in this forum. this trade just happen so fast.
But you can check my analysis before i took the trade below:

That’s all today,
Will look for other possibility in the chart again next week.

Good Luck

Hi Guys,

Finally have time to update my chart and analysis:

Below is my GBPUSD. already entering the trade during breakout yesterday:

Update for CADCHF : closed half my position because target 1 already hit. move the stop loss to Break even point. i just want to secure my profit.

Hi guys,

Want to updated my trade in CADCHF 26th of april. already reach all target. Closed profit for all my position in CADCHF.

GBPUSD post above still floating profit. but i will move my stop loss to Break even point, because i’m not sure if i can monitor this trade.

Hi traders,

I just found some trading plan on AUDJPY:
Below is my analysis

I will not enter this trade unless it breaks to the upside.
No break out No trade.

Hi traders,

Update for AUDJPY trade idea. i closed this pending order because the chart is break to the downside. so looking another opportunity to re enter the trade.

I just got my eyes on this AUDNZD trade.
If this pair break to the upside i will look opportunity to long this pair. if break downside, i will leave this idea.
Below my analysis:

Good Luck and Trade wisely

Hi Traders,

Been a busy week,
Finaly have some times to share about my analysis and trade plan.

I saw AUDUSD Head and shoulder pattern. I know this is an old strategy that you bored with it, but heyy… as long as my analysis told me an opportunity i will trade it.
Strategy alone will not support you to survive in this trading world. Both strategy and analysis is needed.
O.k so below is my analysis:

Another analysis is CADCHF:

Thats all guys hope it useful and see you again.

Hi guys,

Update for the 11 may trade idea, AUDUSD closed. break downside so i consider this is not head and shoulder.

CADCHF still wating to break downside and look for opportunity to jump into this trade.

Also another analysis for this week:
USDJPY, Simple strategy 2.618 or well known as double top and 0.618 retracement.
High volume in down move followed by 0.618 retracement in USDJPY pair.

Below the analysis:

Hi traders,

Got my eyes on USDCHF trade.
This pair already around the trend line and support resistance area.
So i’m expecting this pair to go south.

Below my analysis.

Hi Traders,

Want to update my idea.

CADCHF. Still not changing my mind about this one. i’m still looking more to the downside.
USDJPY. Still the same as CADCHF. Looking for the downside.
USDCHF. Still looking to the downside, but i will not watch closely this CADCHF pair since i’m more into CADCHF and USDJPY Pairs.

Another opportunity AUDCAD. Please find below my analysis.

Hi traders,

This below is the continuation for USDJPY 13th of may analysis:

Less volume in upmove
ABCDE formed
Double top followed by 0.618 retracement.

Good enough for me to sell this pair during breakout.

So Good Luck and Trade Wisely

Hi traders,

Update for previous trade.

AUDCAD move my stop loss to Break even point. will not watch this pair again until it hit my TP or Hit My SL.
USDJPY enter this trade this morning. Stop loss at previous high candle.

Another opportunity to trade that i want to share with you, below is my anaylisis

USOIL I made this analysis 5 months ago and everything went just like my prediction and now is time to go south:

XAUUSD Gartley, for the one who like advanced pattern and short term trade:

GBPCHF, this still have opportunity to form wave E, so i will buy when this pair making wave E.
When the E wave finish. I will switch my position into Sell order

Hope My analysis is useful

Hi Traders,

Finally have some opportunity to sell the GBPCHF market:

Below is my analysis:

Hi Traders,

Just want to update several of my trade, this end of month trade was not as sweet as my first week of this month trade.
USDJPY just got stopped out this morning. the pattern breaking to the upside. will look for other opportunity.

Now i will share to you GBPUSD chart analysis. you can go buy and sell if you know how to deal with this kind of analysis.

Hi traders,

Got some time to check with my trading plan and update my trading status.

Did not find any opportunity in GBPUSD and still waiting next chart moves before decide to enter the trade.
Currently hold GBPCHF trade, even i already closed half of my position to secure some profit and adjust my stop loss.

i also saw some trading opportunity in AUDCAD:

Will look some opportunity to short this pair, will be great if the price hit the resistance around 0.96000 or the trendline.

Hi Traders,

Found a long term trade plan that i want to share to all of you.
AUDNZD trade plan below:

Please make sure you know how to handle long term trade, it could take months or even a year.

So Good Luck and Trade Wisely