Mind Reader Trading System

Hi Traders,

and update again for my USDCHF trade plan:

I will buy this pair during the breakout to the upside.

Hope it is useful for all of you.

Good Luck and Trade Wisely

Hi guys,

Very busy week during this month, i’m sorry that i could not share with you guys my GBPUSD advanced pattern trade last week.
It moved really fast i could not noticed that this trade is already finished when i check my trade today.

Below is my GBPUSD trade hopefully could be your reference in the future:

Halo Traders,

Since today i have enough time to check a lot of chart.
I found an opportunity in Australia dollar

I will share my idea for AUDCAD and AUDJPY pair trade plan.
I’m going to short both of this pair during the breakout to the downside.

For AUDJPY pair, there is a high probability that it will go to the upside after go down one more. so i will be watching this pair carefuly.

Halo Traders,

GBP really doing amazing moves, but unfortunately i’m out from the pound trade. I’m not a kind of traders who loves thrilling trade. i just trade usual movement.

Anyway since i’m out from my pound trade. i look for another trade. this time i found AUDNZD trade.
I will buy at the breakout to the upside.

Halo Traders,

Since AUDNZD still do nothing, right now i’m averting my eye to look for other trade opportunity.
Today i found out that SPX500 already breaking the trendline. so right now i’m waiting for pullback or retracement before i jump into the trade.
Many people said forex and stocks is different, for me trading is just analysis of demand an supply. so trading stock and trading forex or others is not much different, as long as you understand how to read the demand and supply.

Below is my analysis:

i’ll be waiting until this chart making retracement, if they did not make any retracement than it’s not my trade

Halo Traders,

Today i would like to share my trading plan for EURUSD and USOIL again.

EURUSD, i will using my 2.618 strategy again. this strategy giving me good result for this years trade.
If EURUSD making correction to 0.618 fib level than i will sell during the breakout. if this pair did not make correction or breakout to the downside. than it is not my trade.
Below is my analysis:

USOIL: I’m thinking to add sell position in this trade during the breakout to the downside since volume shows less interes in upmove. no breakout to the downside no trade for me.
Below is my analysis:

Hi Traders,

Today i would like to share my analysis about CADJPY and AUDJPY.
Both of this chart shows good opportunity to look for Sell trade during the breakout to the downside.
Break to the upside will negate my current analysis and will check the chart again.
Please make sure you really understand what is breakout strategy (this strategy all over the internet).

Below is my analysis:

Good Luck and trade wisely.

Hi guys,

Finally i manage to found some trade during my trip. And i hope i could to keep my eye on this pair while i’m in my business trip.

My plan is to look opportunity to sell GBPJPY pairs when reach support and resistance level that shown in the picture below with yellow border area. it have 2 support and resistance level. so will look for opportunity if the price hit the support and resistance level.

Good Luck and Trade Wisely.

Halo traders,

Today i will share my USDJPY trading plan.

• USDJPY is already around trendline
  • divergent in stoch
  • at good support resistance level.

So more than a reason to look for short opportunity during breakout.
Below is the analysis:

Halo Traders,

Today i would like to share to you my trading plan in XAUUSD
i buy the pair during the breakout at 1326 with the stop loss just below 13120. i only risking 0.5 percent from my account. Target around 1390-1400. but will adjusting my stop loss depend on how the chart looks like. because more likely they will have some resistance in 1400.

Hi Traders,

XAUUSD and USDJPY on the right track, i adjusted my stop loss a bit to break even point.

Also today i will share my AUDNZD trade plan,
This chart about to touch support resistance area which is also around Fib 0.618.
So i’m looking a buy setup during the breakout of this pattern.
Below the chart analysis:

Halo Traders,

Today i will post another my trading plan.
even GBPJPY is in the correction but i found a buy opportunity in it.

This pair already reach 0.618 retacement. so breakout to the upside will trigger my entry order.
Below is my analysis:

Hi Traders,

Just want to update my trading plan in USDCAD
it is true that market could go both ways.
But the point is how you can analyze and making profit out of it.

Below is my chart analysis:

In short term i could set a buy entry whent the price break out to the upside.
In Long term I’m still looking an opportunity to go sell this pair. if i saw any opportunity i will closed my buy trade and switch to sell trade.

Hai Traders,

Today i will share about the GBPUSD trading plan,
I usualy entering this trade using breakout trading system, but if you someone love advanced pattern strategy, this chart analysis also in the area of advance pattern strategy. below is the picture:

Break to the upside will trigger my pending order, but you also can use your own trading strategy such as advanced pattern.

Hi Trader,

Last couple of week i predict that EURUSD price will arrive to the D leg of advanced pattern,
Now the price already reach the D Leg, and I’m looking entry position.
I will enter during the breakout to the downside.
If the price keep go to the upside, i will not entering the trade.

Good Luck and trade wisely

hey keep up the good work with this thread. Very much appreciated !!

Hi Traders,

Finally have time to update and analyze more trade plan for this month.
GBPUSD already achieve target 1, I’m taking half of my order to secure my profit and let the rest move by adjusting stop loss.

The next trade plan is AUDNZD, this trade plan is good for advance pattern trader since it has good risk and reward:

Hi Traders,

Another good setup for this week trade plan below:

GBPCHF:
Price around the good support and resistance area.
retracement also around 0.618 fib level.

I Will entering the trade during the breakout to the downside.
If the price did not break to the downside, i will not entering the trade.
Below the chart details and target:

Hi Traders,

Today i just want to share with all of you about the Head and Shoulder Pattern USDCHF pair.
Many people don’t know basic things about pattern. That is Pattern was formed because of wave (wave theory) not the other way around.
Today i will share about my analysis and point of view about this pattern.
There is 3 places that i probably can make profit out of it. there is a probability that i will trade this three places and there is a probability that i only trade one.
This is just solely because of my trading rules. if i see an opening i will enter and if i don’t see any posibility or opening i will not enter the trade.
Below is the chart:

Hi Traders,

Found another trade setup last friday for NZDUSD pair.
This pair already breaking the pattern in lower time frame and about to break the bigger pattern in higher time frame.
Looking for short during the pullback when the price break to the downside.
Below is my chart analysis: