TURBO Trades

gold short

target 1218

as usuall and as it shows over and over again it aswell made no sense to trade any oil today after a “big” news day.

whoever tried to do something last friday and today got burned nicely.
350 points down, 350 points up.

so the bigger analysis of the last few months and the next upcomming months is as follows:

oil can not stay as cheap as it is now. within this year we will see the oil brent price hitting between 60 and 70$ (remember my post from 3 months ago with the title: buy brent now, even with leverage of 1:1 you will double up within 12 months).

Now the market is trying to get rid of the last big bears remaining (In the long run, in the big picture, not the small traders noone cares about) which will lead into a dive towards the green line inbetween 34 and 30$ the next few weeks. the green line was for several months a strong resistance line and now became a even stronger support line. the retest of that line will start the buyout towards 60-70 till the end of the year.

as we are not willing to wait weeks till this line gets hitted we will find good opportunities to short oil untill we hit the position for a long lasting long trade (will probably corelate with the OPEC meeting in june) and from thereon go long. While the price heads down towards the 34-30$ mark it will start forimng a nice double bottom which wil aswell make other market participants see that we have found a bottom now after nearly 2 years of “shorting oil” and trigger the bigger players to change into long positions finally declaring oil a “bull market”.

Theres no use to go too much into fundamentals on this now, its just the basic utline of the plan the next few weeks/months.

As soon as i find a good and secure spot (without too much volatility, volatility is bad, it kills you-- just like today: stay out of volatile days [news days]) to go short i will post it here.

short brent oil @42,95

sorry, took me a few days to figure out changing market conditions.
never rush into unknown market conditions, better to wait and sit tight doing nothing.

very risky: short brent45,09

short dow jones

target 17050

xau/usd

long
target 1370

+1900 pips

target still 1370

I am new to this Forex Trading. Didn’t finish School yet, but I have to say that the amount of pips you are able to pull from this trades it’s quite nice.
Keep up the good work.

thank you julakis!

im trying my best

edit: but i have to ad that gold is meassured at most brokers in double digit after number. so in format of xxxx,00. therefore 1900 is the equivalent of straight 190 points if you calculate it the standards 1 digit after number way.

+150points
target still unchanged

+2600 / +260 (xxxx,0)

target still unchanged

Still impressed :smiley:

+3500 / 350 (xxxx.0) pips
target still unchanged 1370

• 4500 / + 450 (xxxx,0)
    target changed now to 1395
    edit: stop loss changed to 1320

+250 points
target still unchanged 17050