Trading the Trend with Strong Weak Analysis

What I am trading

Silver is up 43% year to date, no need to trade it, just buy it on the pullbacks and hold, I was hoping for a bigger pullback to fill in that July 1st gap, today’s action might mean this pullback is over. I am already long but always looking to add on a good price action signal

Here is my weekly market trend video

Strong Weak rankings for end of day Friday has USD #1

Weakness in CAD today as oil continues to pullback, everything else continues to consolidate

Weakness in CHF today, and look at Yen moving up the ranks , another good day could see Yen back at #1

After getting trashed yesterday CHF rallies today, with more back and forth action across the board.

We had some big swings today but by days end price was little changed. Now as I post this price is moving again in yen pairs

What I am trading

AUDUSD earlier today pulled back to the 200 ma on the 1hr chart making for a good long entry, For the past week and a half price in AUDUSD has failed to hold intraday gains above 0.7500 will this finally be the day price holds and long term up trend continues

What I am trading

for over a week I had a sell entry order on USDJPY sitting just below the 200 ma on 4hr chart waiting for the long term trend to resume, last night the order got filled but then retraced and at one time found myself down 170 pips, I held to my convection and stayed in the trade, my patients was rewarded as I am now up 150 pips as I post this

Follow up to my AUDUSD trade, price pulled back after my first post but found strong support at the 200 ma. Price has now moved up giving me a higher high, big up candle on the daily chart, this looks ready to resume it’s long term up trend

Very nice call Dennis

My strong weak rankings as of close Friday, Yen is back on top

Here is my weekly Market review video, Yen, Gold/Silver and maybe oil setting up for big moves

Commodity currencies were down today as oil drops to 40.00 a barrel

What I am trading

After taking profits near 0.7600 I had a entry order sitting at 0.7500 to catch the pullback to the 200 ma on the 1hr chart. I may hang on to this one for awhile and see if we can continue the uptrend

Another big day for Yen, the pattern this year has been for US Stocks to sell off on a strong Yen and that is what we saw today.

on a day absent of any big moves CAD was strongest in response to 4% increase in oil, Oil may had hit a bottom that is good news if you are long CAD

CAD was the winner for second straight day as oil continues to rally, GBP was by far weakest

yes you always have a 50 50 shot with Investing.com - Stock Market Quotes & Financial News time in your pair example eur usd down the bottom daily 1 hour 15 mins and 5 mins strong buy strong sell ect. always a 50 50 shot.
companies that sell signals drag it from this site

Here is my weekly Market review video with latest Strong Weak rankings

Aussi takes over #1 as all Yen pairs posted gains today

What I am trading

I am still slugging it out with AUDUSD, Monday we continued the up/down pattern with a up candle, if that pattern continues, Tuesday will give us a down candle, I am playing for a break in that pattern and we get another up candle. Another thing about AUDUSD is the level of Support/resistance at every 100 pips, we saw 0.7600 work as support on Friday and Monday and I would expect 0.7700 to offer resistance which might be a good place to lock in some profits