Trading the Trend with Strong Weak Analysis

we are getting our pull back, I will be looking for prices to pull back into support setting up new entries

After one day pullback GBP is on the move again, Shorting the Yen remains the play

No slowing this market down, spike in oil prices has CAD now in the top three,

USD pulls back a bit and CAD continues to rally as Oil hits 51.00

Hi dennis, great thread

What do you think of the GJ, will it probably pullback, hit the purple line and rally back up, will it pullback, hit the red line and then rally up or will it continue without pulbacking for now? What is ur opinion about this?..

They call the GBP/JPY the dragon for good reason as this one can move a lot very quickly, Monday was your chance to get long, now we wait for another pullback. Note this run is getting long in the tooth, not sure how much more it has before a deep pull back. A weak rally in yen would be your setup to go long. Final note, Yen is still YTD strongest currency and Pound the weakest

Weekly market review video

except for CAD not much change from week before

Great, thanks for the heads up, I´ll be waiting for the pullback…

Big reversal day for Euro, in the short term I would not be short Euro following today’s action

Hi.Julius Wfx here
When ranking the 8 major currencies I see you getting daily ranks; I know the formula well but do you use the weekly chart on ranking or the daily chart.
Price is same on the weekly chart but distance between the 200SMA and the price is not the same on the daily and weekly charts.
So which chart is best for ranking

Julius

I use the 4hr chart and 200 sma on the 4hr chart. and I take my rankings at the end of the day which is 5 pm eastern time

Here is a short video that explains how I create my rankings,

Pullback day, Euro is giving a good price entry after yesterdays reversal

Thank you so much Dennis

Julis Wfx

[QUOTE=Dennis3450;795826]I use the 4hr chart and 200 sma on the 4hr chart. and I take my rankings at the end of the day which is 5 pm eastern time

The video doesn’t seem to show/exist.
Can you please send another link

Julius Mfx

GBP down a bit , AUD up. But no big movers as US stocks had a very good day

SW rankings is not for entry and exit but to identify strongest trending pairs. How you enter and exit is up to each trader. I like to enter on pullbacks and exit on a reversal signal that go against the trend.

[quote=“Dennis3450,post:436,topic:77959”]

I totally understand that. What I am trying to say is; the YouTube link you put doesn’t play. I just wanted you to send another link

I just clicked on the link above and it worked for me,

CAD #1 for first time since April, another reversal day for Euro

What I am trading

CAD looks like a good bet as Oil is set to move higher, I have gone with CADJPY , as you can see following the US Election CADJPY gave a huge pinbar reversal and is up 900 pips following the election