Trading the Trend with Strong Weak Analysis

I respect that.

Euro stays on top but is pulling in a bit, no real price action signal that this run in the Euro is over

Not much happening with last two top SW trades as market consolidates. EURAUD is just moving sideways, I will give this one more time. EURJPY is back after giving way to EURAUD for a few days, If you could of held through that pin bar reversal last Thursday you are at least in the money. Last two days just little dojis, this could go either way

Up day for US dollar but the Euro still sits on top, Top SW trade EURJPY hit it’s old high, is a breakout next?

Chart of the day, USDJPY inverse correlation to Gold, This has been one of the strongest correlations I have seen in a long time and not normal. Gold and USDJPY have been pegged to one another going back to the November US election. This is clearly more central bank manipulation. We need to watch for this correlation to break, that could set off a big move in Gold

Here is my weekly market review video, Big move in Bitcoin, rest of markets seem to be sleep walking

1 Like

Second day of consolidation and Euro hangs on to it’s #1 spot

Euro ends it’s 2 day pull back against the Pound with a nice buy signal

Euro rallies and Aussie crashes bringing a resent top SW trade back into the spot light

Here is Year to Date numbers for all 28 majors, Strong has been Euro and Yen , weak US dollar and CAD

Top SW Trade EURAUD had a nice up move today hitting a high point of +211 pips from its May 17th entry point,

We see the inverse correlation between USDJPY and Gold in full play today, as USDJPY is our weakest currency pair and Gold, Silver and miners are all on the rise

Here is my weekly look at the Trends, Stocks and Bitcoin continue to be the big movers

2 Likes

Great work Dennis! When are you taking on personal students? Haha. Keep up those pips! :slight_smile:

1 Like

NZD hangs on to #1 but we have a new top SW trade NZDUSD, Euro took a pretty good hit today, if you are still long any Euro positions now might be a good time to take profits or tighten up those stops, Euro had a pretty good run and may be due a down swing

2 Likes

The Euro block takes a hit, USD tanks, and NZD stays strong, Top SW trade NZDUSD was up as much as 68 pips on it’s first full day as top trade

#1 NZD extends it’s lead , Top strong weak trade NZDUSD has another up day put only 1 pip above yesterdays high, this ones been a slow mover so far,

1 Like

No change at the top or bottom so NZD/USD remains our top SW trade, on it’s third day as top trade it hit a high of +85 pips from it’s entry point

How does everyone like this new forums format, I am starting to warm up to it, it works well on the posting side, not sure how user friendly it is for people searching for post

2 Likes

Big story was the huge selloff in Tech on Friday, buyers did come in last hour of the day, rest of the market saw rallies in Energy, oil and gold move lower, and finally Bitcoin heads to the moon. In Forex, New Zealand hangs on to it’s top spot and Pound brings up the rear

This and more covered in my weekly video below

1 Like

on the day CAD was strongest , GBP weakest. Top Strong Weak trade short GBPNZD gave us 105 pips on the day, with a good reversal candle so I would look for more from this pair