Carry trade and collect rollover daily

Hi Everyone,
This strategy does not make alot of money each month, but
it does make money consistent every month. This strategy is
not “get rich” scheme, and is not for everybody.

The strategy is very simple. Buy 1 lot gbpjpy at broker 1 and collect
rollover, sell 1 lot gbpjpy at broker 2 (no rollover). If jpy or gpb
move 1000 pips a day, one of the account will get liquidated while
the other account make lotsa money, kinna like straddle;
and it it ranges, we just collect rollover. There is risk involved,
but low.

I think it can be improved. There is always room for improvement,
no matter how good the strategy is.

Do you know if the market moves 1000 pips against you on 1 standard lot then you will have unrealized loss of ~$8700? You need to have major funding to do what you suggest so that you can keep the losing account alive.

It works great but it does take a lot of cash. I don’t think linking to other sites is appropiate in this forum and I believe the art of using a no swap broker is somewhat taboo here. If you want, you can send me a pm and I can point you in the right direction.

This is not a new concept and many brokers consider this an abuse of the no-swap feature. It would not take long for the broker to realize what you are doing, and revoke the no-swap from your account or close your trade.

Read the clauses very carefully…most no swap brokers will mention that abusive practices will not be tolerated.

I was banned from trading because of using no swap feature, then I have to abandon the feature in order to resume back to trading. No swap is considered abusive and no broker is going to allow it.