Structure Trading System [Create your successful strategy]

Hello there,

I want to share my proprietary system.
It is based on market structure. (which is explained)
I have made some pretty self explanatory videos about it.

I am not sharing a specific strategy but rather a concept with its variations.
Learn it and use it your own way or implement it in your existing strategies.
It is the main building block of my today’s strategy.
This system represents a year of personal daily work.

I am pretty successful with my strategy but that doesn’t mean you will be too. That’s why I am sharing the system, the building blocks and behaviors and not my strategy per se. The underlying concepts are very important in my opinions.

For me it’s more powerful than price action because you have better levels for risk management, however you can use market structre with price action if you want. As I’ve said it’s up to you to make your trading strategy.

And [B]KISAKOOI[/B], [B]K[/B]eep [B]I[/B]t [B]S[/B]imple [B]A[/B]nd [B]K[/B]eep [B]O[/B]ut [B]O[/B]f [B]I[/B]ndicators.
[I]
There is no holy grail for everyone, the only true holy grail is the one you make for yourself.[/I]

And yeah [B]it’s free[/B]. :slight_smile:

It is built in the form of a course.
[B]
Chart Reading[/B]

[B]Market Behaviors[/B]

[B]Risk and Money management[/B]

[B]Resume[/B]

[I]"This is a very high quality course that gives you the building blocks in order to create an effective and successful trading strategy. Because everyone is unique, one can’t just use a strategy found online expecting positive results without testing it. Very often once the strategy has been tested the results appear to be pretty bad. Most of the time indicators and the fact that the person using the strategy haven’t built it himself are the main reasons of failure that translate in a bad execution.

This course provides you the ability to build your own strategy without any indicator and with better Risk-Reward that most of the strategies out there.

This course emphasizes market behaviour and market structure, the most useful and accurate tools a trader can have. The trading execution is strictly personal but there is a lot of room for optimizing and making a strategy that really suits your personality.

No indicators no unuseful stuff. Only what’s working the best!

The course is built with video lectures in a very condensed and educational way. It is build gradually by defining and showing a concept before using it later. So it’s quite important that you watch the lessons in order.

The course is structurized in three parts: Chart reading, Marking behaviours and Risk and Money management.

If some parts are unclear I will add additional videos."
[/I]

PS: You can ask me questions or send mp if you have a problem or remark to do.

An example of today’s opportunities based on a simple application of the concept on a 30 min charts.

Your videos are set to private. Will you make them public?

What time frame do you use?

Sorry dude forgot to update their status.

They are up now, have fun learning!

Hi,

It depends of you.
I don’t teach a strategy but rather a specific way to read the market.

If you want to know I have a low risk-reward strategy (RR 1:1,1:2 with a probability of 70-80%) and a high risk-reward strategy (RR 1:3,1:5).

For the high risk reward strategy, I usually use 30 min and 15 min charts for spotting an entry and 1 minute chart for the actual entry.
For the low risk reward (which you can see on the picture) I spot and enter on 30 min charts. But because I have 6 charts going on most of the time it yields me around 5% per week of ROI. I know it’s a lot but if you are consistent with yout execution that’s what you get.

The high reward strategy on the other side is a whole different story, but I don’t have enough of backtested data to provide a meaningful statistic.
For the moment I use the low risk reward strategy and am backtesting the agressive one, it needs more discipline.

With this simple based on structure trading sometimes you get 2-3% ROI per day, sometimes you are breakeven sometimes you are -1 or -2%. But by the end of the week I rarely had less than 3-4% ROI.

So this is a simple example of how powerful the thing is. Plus you have opportunities every day, you just have to wait for them.

As a matter of fact yesterday was a pretty lame day. The volatility was quite low.
It yielded 1 win and 3 losses. Making a total -1%.

But today the market is on fire and was recognising structure very well.
Making 3 wins, 1 breakeven and one loss with R:R of 1:2.
Making a total of [B]5% ROI[/B]. (doesn’t happen very often, I usually get around 0,5-1% per day if you divide the weekly outcome by 5)

So it doesn’t matter which strategy you are using as long as you are consistent with it.
People nowadays struggle to accept losses (me included but I’m working on it). Perfectionism has no place in trading. I learned it the hard way but I think that there is no real advice to give about that.

Just trade a lot and avoid useless noise.
The advatage of using my stuff is that you depend only on you and on support/resistance levels. No indicators, no noise.
But if you are able to trade another method consistently you will be profitable too.

Good luck

RED: SL, GREEN: TP, YELLOW:LOSSES

Today we had a nice 1:2 Risk Reward trade on USD/JPY based on [B]Form 4[/B]

To learn more about Form 4: YouTube

video are private? Will you make them public?

hi there videos are private could u make them public

The videos are private, please, make it public so we can access it.