Simple, proven and profitable S/R system

Hello, I mostly trade intraday with this system, I like M1 and M5 the most. But I am quite sure that this will work on any TF / market that you would like to trade as this is simply the way how markets work.

I trade the system manually, with the EA it’s little bit complicated - maybe try to add some Price Action filters or just go for a trade by limit order with small SL and trail TP, but I am not sure if and how this could work in EA.

This is what I have so far

I’ve probably already answered on FF. :slight_smile: Thanks for the video - good to see how the indicator works in that way. The indicator deletes all S/R zones that are not actual anymore and keeps the only S/R zones that are actual based on current market moves. So it is not possible to look in the history, but in real time, there are good opportunities with the indicator.

Two more examples from yesterday trading…

Very nice market reactions on AUD/USD yesterday.

This thread is awesome. I used this strategy also to see the resistance and support that will indicate the trend.
Very useful to know the support level and resistance level.

Thanks, nice to hear that the thread helped :wink:

the indicator is not working ? is there any file that is missing?

What problems do you have with the indicator? The file in the first post is the only one that is needed. Did you load the indicator into MQL4 -> indicators?

Another example of extremely accurate trading.

Hey yeah I loaded the indicator but when I go to indicators and click on the indicator nothing happens at all I tried loading it again but again the same thing happened.

After you loaded your indicator did you restart your MT4 trader?

yes i did that

Hey thanks for the system! I’m still in the process of learning it, but what is “turncoat support”?
Also whenever it hits a verified resistance/support, eventually it turns into “turncoat support”, it never goes to the closest resistance/support.

What can I do to read the chart more accurately?

Try to install the clean MT4 from MetaQuotes (metatrader4.com). You will see whether there is some problem with your current MT4 version.

Hello, turncoat support means that there was a resistance, the market broke it and went up and the resistance is now support. Simply turncoat support means flipped resistance into support.

Yep, if there is a strong fundamental news / market momentum, the S/R zone can be more likely be broken and change into “turncoat”. But if there is not the strong fundamentals in the market, it’s the best time for the strategy to make profits. If you would like to trade more accurately and filter trades, simply try to trade some candlestick reversal patterns that are located in strong S/R zones.

1 Like

By the way the indicator showed a message that it wants to update, so I downloaded the new version and updated it in the first post.

We have very accurate and nice resistances both on EUR/USD and GBP/USD.

Hello [U]HCooper[/U],

Thanks for opening this thread and showing how to work this indicator.
A pitty though, that the thread is not in use since April last year.

I was wondering if you are still trading like this or maybe you’ve even finetuned it.
Can you please inform me (us) if this system is still producing pips for you…?

Regards,
Ben