Free Mobile Apps to Help in Your Trading!

Just a quick introduction of myself. I am a software developer for about 10 years and recently (about a year ago) taken an interest in trading. Babypips is the first site I visited that I have benefited much from this site. The resources in Babypips are kept simple for beginners and also presented in a lighthearted manner. About 4-5 months ago, I decided to take a career break to focus fully on learning more about trading (the long hours in my previous job doesn’t allow me to do so) and have also started writing some apps to help in my trading. This also help in keeping myself relevant in my previous field of work in the event I need to return back there in future. :slight_smile:

In addition, instead of just using those apps myself (which I did initially), I decided to tidy them up to make them more presentable for use by others who are also interested. Through your feedback, I believe we can make the apps better. Please also feel free to suggest apps that you think will be beneficial for everyone especially beginners. However, do keep the scope small as I am a one man band and there is only so much time even though I am available full time currently. :slight_smile:

So here you go.

The first two apps I created are called “Easy RSI” and “Easy STO”. I am sure most people are familiar with these two indicators. If not, you can learn more from the School of Pipsology via the links below.

How to Use RSI (Relative Strength Index) in Forex
How to Use Stochastic Indicator for Forex Trading

What I have done here is to present them on a dashboard so that you can view multiple currency pairs across different timeframes at the same time. You can also view related news for each currency pair so as I personally believe that a fundamental perspective is always useful.

You can check out the apps (available on both iOS and Android platforms) from the links below.

Download Easy RSI (iOS)Download Easy RSI (Android)
Download Easy STO (iOS)
Download Easy STO (Android)

Easy Currency Strength (iOS)
Easy Currency Strength (Android)

More to be updated later… :slight_smile:

thank you… downloaded so will have a look

Thanks for trying out. Let me know if you have any feedback. :slight_smile:

Just to share another tool that I developed recently. Easy Currency Strength measures the relative strength of major currencies and display them on an easy to read dashboard interface. It is vital for a forex trader to know the relative value of each individual currency so as to decide the most suitable pairs to trade. For instance, if a certain currency is very strong compared to another currency, this may indicate a good trading opportunity. The deviation in strength between two currencies usually indicates momentum. Conversely, if a pair of currencies have similar strength, this is likely to mean a range or sideways movement is currently happening and thus it may not be a good time to trade the pair.

Easy Currency Strength (iOS)
Easy Currency Strength (Android)

As usual, feedback on how to improve this tool or suggestions for other tools are welcome.

It is important for a good trader to be patient and wait for the right market conditions to trade. This is because it is always more profitable and easier to trade at reversals and breakouts than to trade in a ranging market. Therefore, I developed Easy Market Analyser for this purpose. Hope it helps you as well. :slight_smile:

Easy Market Analyzer (iOS)
Easy Market Analyzer (Android)

[QUOTE=“EasyIndicators;760565”] Thanks for trying out. Let me know if you have any feedback. :)[/QUOTE]

Will do. Havent had a chance to trade and assess them yet

Good one for Trader. I think it has cool features for trading information. Nice one share.

Thanks for supporting! I have recently taken an interest in trading indices thus writing a price tracker for global indices. Will be releasing that soon. :slight_smile:

I mentioned in my previous post that I recently started to trade indices mainly Nikkei and Hang Seng Index. As such, I wrote a simple tracker to monitor prices of global indices. Each index comes with a list of headline news from Yahoo finance if they are available. Those interested in trading indices, I hope you will find this simple app useful.

Easy Indices Tracker (iOS)
Easy Indices Tracker (Android)

Just finished another app not too long ago to display the Average true range (ATR) value of major currency pairs. ATR which measures price volatility of a currency pair is a useful metric to determine the stop loss order. Hope you will find it useful.

Easy ATR (iOS)
Easy ATR (Android)

Hi guys,

How is everyone doing? It has been a while since I last shared the tools I developed for my own trading. Just want to introduce you guys to a simple app that I built lately to identify key trading hours to enter trade. The basic idea is that the best time to enter trade is when the market is most active and that would be when more than one of the markets are open simultaneously. Hope you will find it useful. :slight_smile:

Easy Forex Hours (iOS)
Easy Forex Hours (Android)