Combined method, technical and astrological

As known technical method has one big disadvantage. We make the assumption that the market is not replaceable and will continue further movement. This assumption is often traders lose money. Thus technical method does not give us answers when market reversal.

Investigation of the influence cosmic phenomena accurately indicates possible turning point markets.:33: This is due to the impact on the psychology of people. These phenomena are planetary aspects change the direction of motion of the planets, moon and sun effect.

Combining these two methods gives enough accurate tool for predicting market.:53:

Here’s some predictions that I do for my work.

I will make more extensive explanation of the system.:slight_smile:

System of forecasting. How it works.

All well-known problem of technical analysis. As is well known technical analysis based on the fact that the market situation will not change. That market continues to move in a given direction. As a result, the trader does not know about a possible change in trend. You will notice that you can rely on indicators - but their action is based on data from the past. Therefore, they also show only an assumption.
Reason for the trend change is a change in sentiment. You can not take it, but that lead to such phenomena cosmic event. This may be different planetary aspects, eclipses, change direction, and more. Clusters of of such events in the time frame leads to changes in sentiment. Euphoria changed to fear, kindness aggression. The market is a mirror of our behavior. We fluctuations and change trend.
Combining these two methods we receive direction of movement using technical analysis and potential turning point - astrological method.

It astronomical method allows you to take information from the future. We can predict the event time and close or open position. In fact, you make the correction you familiar technical analysis.

For example AUD H4. I showed it in previous post. Highlighted clusters. You see trends as broken !!! How can there be another reason?

Now D1 for AUD

You can continue the search for the Holy Grail, but you have already read about it. You only need to understand it.

I will be glad to answer questions about my system.

Want to go in depth about how you trade? entry, position size, exits ETC.

Interesting concept! Makes a change from “which broker?” and “how to make a million from $50”!

I’m a bit confused here. If markets are moving solely due to human change in sentiment arising from changes in “cosmic event. This may be different planetary aspects, eclipses, change direction, and more” then why do charts for different currency pairs differ so much, surely they should all be simultaneously moving in the same direction, for the same duration, for the same amount? The two example charts below do not seem to support this?

Also, the Euro is now used by some 19 different countries. But prior to the Euro they all had individual currencies that fluctuated with respect to one another. How do the cosmic forces then deal with these changes as they are combined together?

As I understand it, being a Sagittarian I have a different character to those with other astrological signs - won’t this interfere with the concept of a uniform global effect from cosmic changes on human sentiment? Shouldn’t one therefore also try to estimate how many traders there are in each sign? And what about the basic elements of earth, water, air, fire, and ether, - don’t these also have an impact?

One of the most prominent moves amongst currencies in recent months was due to the Brexit vote. Are we to assume that the outcome of that vote was pre-determinable from astrological positioning?

All the various governments have central bänks that have monetary policy committees that meet regularly to decide on policies and objectives, and the operations necessary to achieve these. Very often the members of these boards do not all agree on the actions to be taken. How can this be so if their sentiment is controlled by planetary positioning? And if they agree, for example, to target an inflation rate of +2%, how do the actions taken to achieve this interract with astrological forces that may be swinging sentiment in the opposite direction?

In addition, currency pairs are exactly that - pairs. I.e. you buy one currency and you sell another - how do cosmic forces decides which currency they are positive about and which is negative?

What do you think?

Hi Manxx, good question!

The two example charts below do not seem to support this?

That’s right. Each economy has its own internal rhythm. I note that the astronomical method correlates well with the wave theory. (Nilly or Elliott).

Euro is now used by some 19 different countries. But prior to the Euro they all had individual currencies that fluctuated with respect to one another.

In this case we are talking about a cluster astronomchnyh events. Events that have an impact on various sectors of economy. The good aspects that coincide with developed European segment of economy (eg engyniring mashinery) leading to its growth. As result - good news - growth of Euro!

being a Sagittarian I have a different character to those with other astrological signs - won’t this interfere with the concept of a uniform global effect from cosmic changes on human sentiment?

this question to give answer mundane astrology

was due to the Brexit vote

Speaking of individually currencies about impact it Brexit vote caused large fluctuations in exchange rates. But it did not change main trend! Think discuss this issue on my page separately.

All the various governments have central bänks that have monetary policy committees that meet regularly to decide on policies and objectives, and the operations necessary to achieve these. Very often the members of these boards do not all agree on the actions to be taken. How can this be so if their sentiment is controlled by planetary positioning? And if they agree, for example, to target an inflation rate of +2%, how do the actions taken to achieve this interract with astrological forces that may be swinging sentiment in the opposite direction?

Changes in interest rates causes fluctuations. Changing trend comes later. This correlates well with astronomical phenomena.

In addition, currency pairs are exactly that - pairs.

For analysis to better index. But for trade is better to take a pair. For example if AUD and JPY decreases pair AUDJPY will decline.

Best Regards

How it works. As you can imagine this is not a strategy pips. Hold the position will have a few days to weeks.
Example. We have 2 clusters. 30.08 and 7.09 See chart.

Make a separate analysis for USD and AUD. AUD starts to increase. USD starts to decline.
Thus AUDUSD pair will start to increase.
We have the timing and direction. Further technical analysis. Levels of resistance and possible target.
Please wait until 7.09 and we will do together conclusions.

Here’s another example:
US Dollar awaiting change in trend.
Despite the growth of the dollar index we still awaiting another wave of decline.
The dollar has come to the line of resistance. In terms of astro analysis point of reversing will occur in 12-13 September. In this period the most probable reversal the dollar index.

We are waiting for confirmation of this forecast!

And so it ended. The pair worked direction changing trend. Before purpose not have lasted. But in the time frame accurately.

is this Transit-Transit…?? if yes… what indication EUR will be up or down…?? what indication market will be reverse…?? thanks in advance.

Hi nekoluck!
Yes, in this situation I used Transit-transit. Indicators for Euro is a cluster of planetary aspects. Just as other currencies.
For sample I add materias from my analitic article. Showing astronomical calendar and reaction of US dollar, Euro and GBP.

1 Like

Another example of astronomical forecasting method. Trade SADCHF pair. In the range of 12 days, Venus and Mercury are highs in the Helio System. How does it work in practice? The figure shows two possible scenarios. Definitely reversal point 2-3 December. Wait?

Hi mr
Dod uou tried the new shepherd astro indicator for astronomy analyzes??

I do not believe in astrology but, then again that is just me being a typical Capricorn.

Hi,
You may not believe. It’s your choice. But watch how gold will react to an astronomic event. And what will you say after that? :grinning: