Good system?

Hey fellow traders,
I just want to ask what is the good trading system here in the forum?? Thanks!

[B]301 Moved Permanently

http://forums.babypips.com/free-forex-trading-systems/6580-3-ducks-trading-system.html[/B]

Be aware, though, that “learning how to trade”, with loads of trading-related education followed by loads of relevant and well-directed screen-time, is the best way: it’s typically when people just try to take a huge short-cut by copying something that ‘just works’ that all the “accidents” tend to arise. :33:

Thank you so much lexys. How about you lexys how did you trade?

I trade full-time, from home, doing intraday trades only, but not scalping.

I take an average of 6-7 trades per day, and my trade-duration is anything from 5 minutes to 5 hours, with the average being well toward the lower end of that range.

My trades are based entirely on technical analysis, but without indicators.

I have a position open for only about 10-15% of my available trading hours.

I [I]very[/I] rarely have more than one trade open at a time.

I’m very conservative and risk-averse: I have small position-sizes, relative to my account-size, and normally a fairly high win-rate.

All my trading activities revolve around risk-management rather than profit-maximisation: I just try to take what the market will relatively easily give me at low risk, each day that I trade, and I don’t have any fixed targets for my returns.

I aim to take small profits regularly and hope to find the occasional “runner” which produces bigger profits, with part of my trade still open, having previously closed part (usually about the first two-thirds) of it with a small profit … but I normally manage to hit a good “runner” like that only about once out of every 15-20 trades, and entirely unpredictably. Each day, when I sit down to start trading, my primary objective [I]isn’t[/I] to make money on the day, but just to be able to sit down again the next day and keep trading at the same level.

If all that description makes me something like a “semi-scalper”, then I’m something like a semi-scalper.

I don’t try to do anything very difficult or complicated in its [U]execution[/U] (though [U]learning[/U] how to do it was both difficult and complicated): I just try to do simple things well and very consistently.

RDix20, youre so lucky Lexys is your first respondent. What she advises is spot on, as usual. You will likely get other advice form other posters, some good and some unintentionally bad, if well-meaning. The old adage ‘if something seems too good to be true, then it probably is’ applies more to FX than just about any other venture you can get into. Take great care

very well said lexys, Thanks for the info. Me, I start my day first I look in the all chart of the major currency pair to choose whats pairs good to trade, I am not scalper too cause I let my trade run for an hours or more it depends on how market acts. I use Stochastic Oscillator cause it helps me to see if the market is going to down or up but sometimes it its continuous and stay in the up and down area thats why i lose.Then i use crosses moving averages, this only good when the market is downtrend and uptrend. I will try that “The Ribbon System” if it works on me.

I think thats why I am lossing and earning(lucky) cause I have more trade at the same time. Like 7 trade at the same time. I use 1% in my demo account to buy/sell (that’s the advice you said before so I’m following it). :slight_smile: On monday I will start trading 1 or 2 trade at the same time.

How’s the feeling trading in real account/demo account lexys?

Yes I’m lucky eddieb, I’ve remembered you always replied to my post too…right?.
Lexys is really so kind to me and for sure to other members too, she always answering my question here in forum first, she gave good advice to me. That’s why i felt like she is already my friend here in forum :slight_smile:

My account before is RDix without 20, but my password was expired then i need to update it but the email address i gave was wrong so I made new account, Lexys and eddieb do you experience that too?

People vary (a lot, I think!) in the extent to which they notice differences between demo trading and real-money trading.

I always think it’s a good idea to have your first real-money account in the same place where you’re already used to trading on demo (so that at least you don’t have to familiarise yourself with a broker’s interface, mechanics, policies, procedures and customer service at the same time that you’re doing live trading for the first time), and that for this reason it pays to do all the “due diligence” (about brokerages) right at the start, before even trading on demo.

It felt no different at all for me, “psychologically”, but I have Asperger’s syndrome and almost no really emotional reactions to anything, and am very mathematical about everything, so I’m no indication of anything helpful in this regard.

I’d been trading on demo for nearly 4 years (because I was under age and kind of counting down the days until my 18th birthday when I could open a real account), so in that sense it was a relief to me, anyway.

I recognised you straight away, when you re-joined.

I once had the same thing. I could no longer access my account because the password had expired but I didn’t still have access to the email address I’d originally used when I first joined the forum. The support team told me (rather insistently) that I’d have to make a new account, but I wasn’t willing to do that because - among other reasons - I had private messages I wanted to access, too. After verifying my identity (which was a fair enough request, in the circumstances, of course) they eventually very kindly agreed to letting me re-access my account with a change of email address and password all at the same time. I had to be quite persuasive and persistent about it, myself, and many emails were exchanged in the process, but it was still good of them and I was grateful.

Welcome back, anyway. :slight_smile:

scalp.zip (1.42 KB)

Use this one
4 H - daily & weekly
!!do not use low periods.

all the best
suat

Okay lexys thanks for the info about your trading. WOw its been a years you did demo trading thats why right now you are really good doing trading,Me I am just a few months focusing on demo trading. Hope someday I will make like you for what knowledge you have today :slight_smile: I will do my best to become a professional traders like you lexys. :slight_smile: So I think its nice to start small account real trading for me to know the differences feeling between the two even if I didn’t yet prove that I can prove to profits everyday.

Yup! I don’t know why the password expired not the account hehehe
I tried to survive my old account but it doesn’t work many times the problem I didn’t contact the custumer service to get back my account. I’ve decided to make new account.
Thanks!

Ohh Thank you so much Suat for sharing your strategy!
I really appreciate this.

I already applied it on my platform, By the way what is the best timeframe on this strategy? thanks a lot.

for win money use only weekly

do not use others

ı changed period values
change you too

enter this values

all the best