Tattorn Oscillator Swing trading indicator

I wanted to share an indicator I made. This is not a holy grail, there is no such thing, but it is a very reliable indicator with 90% accuracy. It is suitable for range and swing trading, but can also be used to catch trends. The higher the timeframe, the more accurate, so I recommend a 1H or 4H timeframe. Below are explanations on how to use it.

As in the image above, buy when the indicator is returning from oversold position and has changed from Lime to Green, and sell when the indicator is descending from overbough position and chanes from Pink to red.

As in the image above, don’t trade in a trend, i.e when the price is climbing or descending well above/below the range of bbands.

I really hope this indicator helps.

Tattorn__Oscillator.zip (8.11 KB)

Dear sprotz, I wanted to thank you upload this indicator, is very useful, even in 15m timeframe to scalping, when it come to over bough or over sell,more longer more powerful to reverse site, traders should alert trend will going to reversal, see example piture.

May the pip to you always.Thanks :59:

How do you put signal alert when it changes color? I think it will be much more convenient :smile:

Hi Sprotz,

Thanks for this. Ive built a really good strategy around this oscillator…………

Great work.

1 Like