"Quharvo": Quantum + Harmonics + Volume (Supply/Demand) + Fibo Multicurrency semiaut

Nice Closing EURCHF:

Nice closings tonight:
NZDUSD:

EURJPY:

EURUSD;

Nice USDCHF:

Nice Closing EURUSD:

EURGBP:

and EURCHF:

And today other nice operations:

USDJPY:

USDCAD:

Nice closing AUDCHF:

EURUSD:

and EURCHF:

New closing EURJPY:

EURUSD:

Today’s interesting closures:

EURGBP:

EURCHF:

EURJPY:

Today’s closings:
EURJPY:

and EURUSD, forgot to place two TPs as you can see, had to close them manually and lost few pips:

USDCHF:

New closings 5/5, there will be plenty, EURCHF:

I’m now testing a new EA since the Shaolin one was not performing well enough.
Will post it after couple of days of testing.
First closings with the new EA, EURJPY:

USDCHF:

EURUSD:

DE30EUR:

Again EURUSD:

Sorry guys, I’ve been away for a while.
Will start again posting the new operations.
NZDUSD:

New closing EURCHF:

Eurgbp:

New closing AUDNZD:

USDCAD:

+60 pips

New closings:

And today’s “predictions”:
AUDNZD:

Gold:

EURGBP

[QUOTE=Eldiablo80;818636]And today’s “predictions”:

Gold:

Closed:

Hi traders,
Sorry but it’s been a bit. I worked hard on the strategy, even thanks to the friends here in the forum, we perfected it and I reached the target that I had to double the initial account in 3k demo and then I moved to real.
How was the strategy changed?
In points:

1. Harmonics: in order to identify trends and direction to be given to the EA and eventually to the “manual” orders we use 4H / 1D harmonics.
  2. Quantum: We filter the orders with the stochastic indicator (which you already find on the front page). Thanks to the stochastic EA is rarely mistaken. Beware of the values: from 10/90 to 20/80 according to the couples, let me know if you want settings I will provide.
  3. SL: For many the problem of my strategy was related to the absence of SL. Some of the friends in the forum tried to put automatic SLs in the EA; I prefer to set the SLs according to the harmonic zones of the harmonics in conjunction with the supply and demand areas, even here if you want more info I’m here.
  4. TP: target can vary: A) in the presence of harmonics the rules of harmonics are applied (according to the figure, progressive). B) In the absence of harmonics targets are set into the different areas of Supply and Demand.
    Let me post a screenshot of the latest operations on GER30:

You see, at the bottom, Quharvo opened a buy order on the upward trend, I closed it just under demand because despite the fact that there was a demand, it did not reach 38.2% of the Fibonacci bounce.