Complimentery daily trade signals

To understand this system. It helps to first understand a few basic concepts surrounding time and cycles, and how to use these cyclical approaches in your trading to produce high probable market setups. One of the core concepts is what I call the Pi Line. Pi is the ratio of the circumference of a circle to its diameter, and Pi’s mathematical significance is well known throughout many fields and its origins go back to antiquity.

Pi has been represented by the Greek letter “π”, and because its definition relates to the circle, π is found in many formulas in geometry and trigonometry.

Pi appears in other sciences such as number theory and statistics, as well as it is found in thermodynamics, mechanics, and electromagnetism. We can also see the numerical significance of Pi in cyclical wave structures, sine and cosine functions repeat with a period of 2 π this oscillation and wave form creates a rhythm of time. It is these oscillations and wave formations that I try to identify trading. Much like the rhythm of a pendulum, I look to trade around the same rhythms of time on the chart.

Here is an example of EURUSD on the 1 Hour chart (Price holding Pi as shown per the yellow circles):

Here’s an FX example, the Dollar vs the Mexican Peso, this is a 1 hour chart example, price cycled away from the Pi line only to cycle back and produce a subsequent failure at Pi:

This Pi line technique produces significant highs and lows like this often to the exact level. Lastly, this is one of my favorite examples, the exact high of the move on the day of Brexit we saw the Pound fail right up at Pi (the green down arrow is showing our sell signal). You can also see multiple failures at Pi in 2015 highlighted in yellow:

The charts I post are only educational tools to demonstrate what to look for and how to utilize the system I described. Sorry for any confusion.

Ok understand. As long as not advertising in this baby pips forum it ok. But most signals r lagging. Back test is always perfect. For me im not intersted anything that back test. Cos market is live. Anything can happen expecally when heavy news release… I’m only interested in the signal that can gv mi live info… Right now live… That what all trader want also. The screen shot I post below is example. The last candle…that what all trader worry… Will it go up or down…

EUR/USD Playing on the short side. Adding a medium sized position here.

And long GBPJPY as well this one is contrarian so smaller size at the moment

GBP/JPY I resold some here short after covering into the lows

The 15min is turning up but 30min still down so being aware of the 15min however

EUR/USD Going daytrade long with 15min and 30min cycle here

GBP/JPY And I’m flat

EURUSD Leaning long here

EURUSD Taking more profit here

GBP/JPY Playing a small contrarian short here against Sundays highs very small just a feeler into the high

EURNZD CAUTION HERE…I sold one last lot here to add to my core longterm short my average is right at Pi so its the right spot but this is a BIG carry trade squeeze here and unwind so I won’t stay with this size for much higher. And we should have been playing this on the long-side today daytrade.

I’m short NZDUSD also as this chart is bearish RMC setup here and this is a good hedge against my long EURNZD…I think those that are short EURNZD should consider shorting NZDUSD here on 1/2 of what you are core short EURNZD and we’ll work both positions from here.

[B]USDJPY[/B] is flyin longterm USDJPY held Pi at 108 look at the weekly it made an longterm Higher Low we should expect more Yen weakness so stay long USDJPY And look to buy [B]GBPJPY[/B] on dips

EURNZD I’m long here and just added still in an near-term uptrend and up cycle on 30min.

Starting a new core long Dollar Peso. I like the INTERMEDIATE-TERM Uptrend and the weekly chart.

I doubled my core Cable long as price is breaking about above the consolidation/flag.

EURUSD Going short here playing the downtrend and the bearish wall that was just put in

Selling EuroKiwi also here