Complimentery daily trade signals

GBP/JPY And I’m flat

EURUSD Leaning long here

EURUSD Taking more profit here

GBP/JPY Playing a small contrarian short here against Sundays highs very small just a feeler into the high

EURNZD CAUTION HERE…I sold one last lot here to add to my core longterm short my average is right at Pi so its the right spot but this is a BIG carry trade squeeze here and unwind so I won’t stay with this size for much higher. And we should have been playing this on the long-side today daytrade.

I’m short NZDUSD also as this chart is bearish RMC setup here and this is a good hedge against my long EURNZD…I think those that are short EURNZD should consider shorting NZDUSD here on 1/2 of what you are core short EURNZD and we’ll work both positions from here.

[B]USDJPY[/B] is flyin longterm USDJPY held Pi at 108 look at the weekly it made an longterm Higher Low we should expect more Yen weakness so stay long USDJPY And look to buy [B]GBPJPY[/B] on dips

EURNZD I’m long here and just added still in an near-term uptrend and up cycle on 30min.

Starting a new core long Dollar Peso. I like the INTERMEDIATE-TERM Uptrend and the weekly chart.

I doubled my core Cable long as price is breaking about above the consolidation/flag.

EURUSD Going short here playing the downtrend and the bearish wall that was just put in

Selling EuroKiwi also here

NZDUSD I covered and took a little more profit into the MAJOR low support here from last year. Was a good short call 2 days ago. Take some gains here.

EURUSD Book gains on this last daytrade short , we cover into new lower lows

GBPUSD Took 1/2 of my Cable long off taking profits on this move up after doubling my core long yesterday.

EURNZD Leaning daytrade long here …keep it small cycle isnt there and its a tad overbought on the micro timeframe.

EURNZD I’m out of 90% of my long that was a nice trade.

I am going to start trying to update here sooner like the last trade on the EURNZD I took.

I just added a good size core piece long to my core longterm long - back at Pi overdone on the hourly.

GBPJPY I’m leaning short Dragon to start this am as it is breaking the 15min bands

EURNZD i sold some into this nearterm bounce trend is down