Complimentery daily trade signals

EURUSD Book gains on this last daytrade short , we cover into new lower lows

GBPUSD Took 1/2 of my Cable long off taking profits on this move up after doubling my core long yesterday.

EURNZD Leaning daytrade long here …keep it small cycle isnt there and its a tad overbought on the micro timeframe.

EURNZD I’m out of 90% of my long that was a nice trade.

I am going to start trying to update here sooner like the last trade on the EURNZD I took.

I just added a good size core piece long to my core longterm long - back at Pi overdone on the hourly.

GBPJPY I’m leaning short Dragon to start this am as it is breaking the 15min bands

EURNZD i sold some into this nearterm bounce trend is down

GBPJPY I covered my small short and now I’m leaning small long with 15min cycle and bands on the 15min

AUDCHF I’m booking some here out of my long basically right at my average cost but the next 4 hourl cycle down I’ll be a buyer. I’m still core long

Starting a EURUSD*long against my EURNZDdaytrade short

EURNZD we are covering taking some profits into this 5min move down

EURNZD taking more profit here at new Lower Lows, we always want to take on new lower lows. Just down to a tiny last lot now I will trail out. Nice trade today.

[B]EURAUD[/B] I’m going core short. Failure at Pi, the cycle is down and took our the swing ling prior candles lows I’ll sell more on the hourly

How can I get in on this PLZ?

Rebuying USDCHF*here this is a fairly new core long position. I will continue to trade this around looking for a LONG-TERM right shoulder on this pair.*

I’m leaning small day trade short EURNZDwith the 15min cycle.

I’m daytrade long EURUSDhere

I flipped and went long EURNZD with 15min cycle…long EURUSD and EURNZD now daytrade

Daytrade just went long GBPJPY on this pullback.