Complimentery daily trade signals

I was Head of Rates Trading at CG Capital Markets. Before joining CG Capital, I spent almost a decade trading US Treasuries and building out a successful institutional analysis and fixed income trading business. I have covered all the primary dealers, large buy-side money managers and hedge funds.

There are just some free signals from my trading system. I use a model based off of my institutional days. Subscribe to this thread and let me know if there is a market you want to see that I don’t cover or have any questions about the model.

There are a lot of people who teach traders too simple of a approach to entering and exiting positions. A problem with most traders mentality and their approach to the market is they rely on just 1 entry and 2-3 exit points or price targets. This style of market play is restrictive and binds the traders optionality limiting their odds of success.

The beginner trader tends to plunge all of his or her capital allocated for a particular trade, into the market all at once – at one particular price, at one specific moment in time. If you truly think about this concept, it is a bit overconfident to say the least. Trading is hard enough as it is to try and get both direction and time right, yet why is it that some traders think they can pin point the exact moment in time at the exact price point to commit ALL of their hard earned capital? This style of market play limits your odds of success right from the beginning. But it’s not just the 1 entry method that restricts your probability of success, it’s this concept of 1-3 “price targets” after your enter that is again attributed to some magical price point with no concept of the time it takes or how a security goes about reaching that particular price target.

What if you enter say the EURUSD short precisely on the high of an intermediate-term move on the hourly chart at 1.08 and you then set your predefined stop say 50 pips above the market at 1.0850 and you then move to setting your “price targets”. You then choose these price targets most likely at some support level or some Fibonacci retracement level for example below the market – at 1.0750 and then do the same for 2 more targets lower. The beginner trader then waits and hopes for their specific price targets to be achieved and or their stop is triggered with a move higher after their initial short entry. In this example, what if the Euro begins to fail and after several hours after being oversold, the price comes just within reach of your 1st target at 1.0750 stopping just shy at 1.0755 and then immediately retreats only to reverse back on you and then run your stop triggering your stop level at 1.0850 and you take your loss. This is a perfect example of how the price target fails to take in account the oversold nature of the EURUSD pair prior to just missing your target and also more importantly – “price target” trading takes in no account of time. How much TIME has gone by matters. If a full cycle of 8 hours goes by and your target has not been met and the cycle begins to turn up – the trader who has a cyclical approach and a cyclical model and process will realize the profit before the cycle turns even though his prior magical price target has not been met.

Trading by employing a strategy where you DO NOT buy in one lump some at one price but scale in over several entries and also add and reduce the size of plays further compounding results. Then exit based on the cycle and time as well as when a market or security becomes overbought and oversold, not just based on specific price targets.

Began the trade on GBPJPY with the 30min and 15min cycles based on both trend and time, then play the size accordingly to the trading method , and then exit the majority of the position at the top of the cycles. Here’s an example of the timing method with the cycles.

And here is the 15min cycle for GBPJPY on that same morning

Then here is a look at adding and reducing to our play – this style of market play is far superior then just one entry and 2-3 exit points or “price targets”. Here are successful long entries followed by profit taking into the highs and then reversing short with the cycle and adding and reducing on the way down from the short side. All green arrows showing a string of winning trades – not one loss in these two cycles

Back short euro i like it with the 30min cycle. I sold a heavy piece and looking to add.

Im taking a contrarian short on Cable here.

$GBPUSD You can cover some here if you took the trade with us.

EUR/NZD I added some short up here, wanting to build up a core short again.

This section is for free trading systems.
As you charge from $149 a month once the limited free trial ends, I don’t think you qualify as “free”

Perhaps you would like to put your hands in your pocket and pay for a proper advert

For live signals, yes. Yet, these are delayed absolutely free signals showing a different sort of trading system. With zero advertisement, and here willing to answer any questions about the system.

I don’t see how I am charging for this information I am posting? It is just a free insight into how I trade.

Did I miss anything? What the story here? Trading need live signal. (((Your for live signals,((( yes))) means??? Have to pay? 149usd? Am I right to say that?

This kind of trading is similar to rainbow trading. But rainbow trading look much nicer. Hehe

What use are delayed signals?

Anyone can post a half-hour old chart ‘predicting’ which way it will move, then post the current chart proving them right. So, why are you doing it? (That’s a rhetorical question, I already know the answer)

They are used as an educational tool, not to take live trades off of. This site is for educational purposes.

Erm… (((This site is for educational purposes))) just curious which site u referring to? Your site or Babypips? If Babypips, this site is totally free don’t hv to pay a single cents. All trader learn from each other, exchange ideal, strategies for free… If u referring to your site… Mmmm there b problem already dude… So it means advertising… N advertising is totally not allowed in Babypips…so sorry about that dude…

Where did I advertise? I’m a bit lost here buddy.

To understand this system. It helps to first understand a few basic concepts surrounding time and cycles, and how to use these cyclical approaches in your trading to produce high probable market setups. One of the core concepts is what I call the Pi Line. Pi is the ratio of the circumference of a circle to its diameter, and Pi’s mathematical significance is well known throughout many fields and its origins go back to antiquity.

Pi has been represented by the Greek letter “π”, and because its definition relates to the circle, π is found in many formulas in geometry and trigonometry.

Pi appears in other sciences such as number theory and statistics, as well as it is found in thermodynamics, mechanics, and electromagnetism. We can also see the numerical significance of Pi in cyclical wave structures, sine and cosine functions repeat with a period of 2 π this oscillation and wave form creates a rhythm of time. It is these oscillations and wave formations that I try to identify trading. Much like the rhythm of a pendulum, I look to trade around the same rhythms of time on the chart.

Here is an example of EURUSD on the 1 Hour chart (Price holding Pi as shown per the yellow circles):

Here’s an FX example, the Dollar vs the Mexican Peso, this is a 1 hour chart example, price cycled away from the Pi line only to cycle back and produce a subsequent failure at Pi:

This Pi line technique produces significant highs and lows like this often to the exact level. Lastly, this is one of my favorite examples, the exact high of the move on the day of Brexit we saw the Pound fail right up at Pi (the green down arrow is showing our sell signal). You can also see multiple failures at Pi in 2015 highlighted in yellow:

The charts I post are only educational tools to demonstrate what to look for and how to utilize the system I described. Sorry for any confusion.

Ok understand. As long as not advertising in this baby pips forum it ok. But most signals r lagging. Back test is always perfect. For me im not intersted anything that back test. Cos market is live. Anything can happen expecally when heavy news release… I’m only interested in the signal that can gv mi live info… Right now live… That what all trader want also. The screen shot I post below is example. The last candle…that what all trader worry… Will it go up or down…

EUR/USD Playing on the short side. Adding a medium sized position here.

And long GBPJPY as well this one is contrarian so smaller size at the moment

GBP/JPY I resold some here short after covering into the lows