40 - 100 pips a day MT4 EA

I found this EA while looking for simple IB indicator with sound alert. I hope no one minds but I made some modifications that enable/disable trading, enable/disable sound, change S/L, T/P, T/S and lot size. I don’t let it trade for me, but I saw some people asking for these changes.

BTW, it was profitable in backtesting with a simple change, TakeProfit=40…but if you look at the chart, you can see it is still confused about when to get out of a trade.

What chart are you using for this updated EA? H1, m5, m15, m30, H4?

Thanks

I think it was meant to be used like James’ original IB system. I don’t trade that system. I just wanted an IB indicator and made some of the changes that other people have asked for. I’m sure a bit of searching (starting at the first page of this thread) will answer your questions…

What were your settings for the backtest exactly? Im not getting profitable back test thus far. But i did get 1 maybe 1 out of 5

I’m sorry but I honestly don’t remember:confused:. It would have been James’ timeframe (15 or 30, I think), TP of 40, tested over the last year like I usually do…

It can’t have been super-profitable or I would have been more excited about it.:smiley: Maybe I just got lucky with the timeframe…sorry I couldn’t be more help.

How’s the modified EA compared to the original one? Anyone tested it?

Hope it’s ok but I took both the original Omega IB (just realized this was the very first version and he’s made several improvements to it… so you can disregard this one… sorry lol) and Omega IB v3 and added another optional alert, email, and take screen shot options to them. Thanks DarezGhost for the start of this EA! I think I saw some requests for those types of things to be added to these?.. I left everything else exactly the same but just added these options. If anyone has any problems with them sorry in advance and please let me know… has anyone used these to get alerts (not auto trade) for James’ IB system? If so have they worked well for you?

Also I have been in the trading room with James and it has been just great! I can’t imagine where i could have possibly learned all the things I’ve learned while being in his room. I’ve sadly had to take a break from the room (you know how life goes sometimes!) but I hope to be back as soon as possible! It’s very worth it!! Thanks again James!

-mike c

hi dude,i think u r making some sense but i cant see the thread u posted ,

im trying to code my insidebar EA.

one question i need to know is, it seems that different broker feeds are different EG: open, close, high, low, got 1-2 pips different

therefore if i see an insidebar, you might not see it.
how do we over come this?

Does the EA open only 1 trade even though there is a few charts with ib formed based on the default setting ?

I am sure this has been asked before but I didn’t see it posted. I DL the most recent Omega EA, unzipped and put the mtq and ex4 files in the EA folder. It appears on the list but it is grayed out. I can’t select it or attach it to my chart… I feel like bone head because I am sure its a simple answer I should know I have the same issue with a oilfx ea I got from another forum.

I little help please… Thanx Canoe

hi
I am using the EA it working in good if any one have any other good EA PL update it

how’s the back test?? anyone tested it?

hi i tested on demo account it is working good 80% win trades

Hello there,
i have downloaded the EA from forums.babypips . com /free-forex-trading-systems/9078-40-100-pips-day-mt4-ea-2.html
(Omega Zip), i have placed it on the terminal EUR/USD pairs, 1,5,15,30 minutes 1 and 4 hours on different charts. the EA is active (smile) :slight_smile: is there on the chart, but it does nothing. i mean its been over 2 days and i don’t even see it executing one order. could you please assist me regarding this?

Hello there,
i have downloaded the EA , i have placed it on the terminal EUR/USD pairs, 1,5,15,30 minutes 1 and 4 hours on different charts. the EA is active (smile) :slight_smile: is there on the chart, but it does nothing. i mean its been over 2 days and i don’t even see it executing one order. could you please assist me regarding this?

Who has James’ all old videos and charts? I used to have them when i was a member of his group but my computer crashed and lost everything!

Can someone please email them to me if they can?

Thank you

hell of a job, finding the latest version of anything on babypips, because there’s not ‘attachments list’ for any thread on here… (like there’s on most other forums, like ‘Forex Factory’)… Correct me if I’m wrong.

Cheers

Does anyone have a link to the explanation of the system itself? One of the first posts in this thread has a link but that link is not working.

Would like to read the theory behind the system. Thanks.

Hi everybody,

Has anyone spotted the opportunity to EA, the trading time?

To be able to choose what hours, minutes trading.

It would be a lot more opportunity.