Do anybody have a system that can make 40- 100 pips daily

Hey what up I am wondering if anybody have a system that is making 45 to 100 pips by using RSI, MACD, CCI or slow STO?

If you search the forums you’ll find the thread titled 40-100 pips a day.

If you’re looking for a system that specifically uses the indicators you’ve mentioned, then you’re severely limiting yourself. I’m not saying that it’s not possible to do with those indicators, I’m just saying that you should be looking for a system that gives you the return that you want and learn to use the indicators for that system instead of looking for a system that uses specific indicators.

Otherwise, it’s like putting the cart before the horse.

Instead of saying “I want to use these indicators. Now, how can I make 40-100 pips a day?”, you should be saying “I want to make 40-100 pips a day. What indicators do I need to use?”.

so u saying stick with one indicator and master it. like example I know the macd and the slow sto.

so how do I get a money manager and how much do I need to get started.

what are you trying to said ?

Castillio buddy, you’re making me laugh. I don’t think In2Blues is suggesting that you pick a series of indicators or even pick one indicator and master it. I believe his/her point is that you find a system that gives you the amount of pips you are happy with. Chances are once you find such a system, it will have some indicators. You’ll then have to master the system, not the indicators it comes with. Still, mastering the system may require you to learn enough about some or all it’s indicators. The point is, don’t get caught up on chasing indicators. First try to find a system that will help you achieve your goals. The indicators will fall into place.

Good luck.

Thanks, Yardie, that’s exactly what I was saying.

This thread is funny.

It is kinda funny, lol.

People should be helping people, trading is easy when the focus is right though.

There’s a difference between helping someone and handing them everything on a platter.

Which is better: to help someone by pointing them in the right direction so that they can do their own research and figure out what is best for them, or to simply give them something (a system, for example) and then have them lose all their money because they don’t know what they’re doing?

People come into this forum (and others) asking questions and requesting systems without even so much as a glance at the posts that are already here. They don’t do any research (that’s what the Search feature is for) and then wonder why they’ve lost their money.

I’ve lost count of how many posts I’ve read from people who said something like “I read about Forex and it looked interesting. So, I opened a live account and made some trades. I didn’t know what I was doing and lost $2,000. What do I do now?”

That’s someone who didn’t do their research, didn’t read posts, didn’t learn how the Forex market works… In other words, they didn’t learn how to trade. They simply read something (or were given a link to a “system”) and started trading their money.

If you were investing in diamonds, would you buy the ones that looked pretty, or do some research to find out which ones were the most valuable?

If you were buying a business, would you buy it because it had a colorful sign out front, or do some research to make sure that it was profitable before investing your hard earned money?

The same principles apply to Forex trading.

By not simply handing someone a “system” or answering the same question for the 500th time but, instead, suggesting that they read this thread or that post or search for the information, this person LEARNS about Forex. They will have a better chance of keeping their money – and making more – than they would if someone just gave them what they asked for.

I will not be party to “helping” someone throw their money away when they don’t know what they’re doing. So, for the most part, I will direct them to where they can find the answers they seek – and much more – rather than simply handing everything to them with no research or effort on their part. It’s for their own long-term benefit.

I thought it was funny because he replied to himself asking himself what he said.

I know he wasn’t but that’s the way it appeared. :slight_smile:

Yes I agree with you Terry. Frankly it gets tiresome when questions are repeatedly asked and you know they have been answered many times before. I guess these guys provide the fodder that drives some of the market and it is sad rather than funny

Yes, I agree with both In2Blues and Tonymand. Us veteran traders have seen much of this “no research needed” business. These people who do no research are the ones indeed who are the 90% who give their money to us the remaining 10%

I totally agree with Tony, Terry and Tymen. If people don’t do the work and put in their dues by doing the research and learning then they are guaranteed to lose. The learning [B][I][U]never [/U][/I][/B]stops. But if those who don’t want to or are unwilling to learn then the brokers and other traders will be getting their money. Personally I take no pleasure from taking some individuals money, I am glad to take the brokers profits though. If anyone wants to learn what we are all saying then, trade a demo with the knowledge you have now and you will see how fast you will lose. Then put in some research and learn how it works and learn a system. You will find that by doing this, the work and research will improve your chances. Then learn some more, as you learn and you improve, your self-confidence and pride in yourself will build. You won’t get that self-confidence and pride if everything is handed to you. I’d like to see everyone who comes here be among the 10% successful traders. That way once a year(or twice), we can all go to Hawaii and have a few mai tais together. :slight_smile: Good luck to everyone and may your pips be many.

"Anything worth a damn requires hard work, if it doesn’t require hard work then it isn’t worth a damn. "

“Everytime you think every move you make is wrong, you make the wrong move everytime.”