Great EUR/USD Fractal Trading System (Indicator Help Too Please)

Hello all,

First and foremost I would like to thank all of the regular contributors to this forum for all the help that they give to people like me looking to stake their claim in the Forex market.

I have developed a strategy for the EUR/USD pair that, over the past two weeks of backtesting on this pair, have produced roughly 350 - 400 pips. I know that this is probably a unique occurence, but the potential is there for it to become a consistant and lucrative system.

The system, as I stated, is fairly new for me, so if you have more experience please feel free to add or take away as you see fit.

I use the VT Trader software for this system. I begin by loading the 30 min chart for the EUR/USD pair. From here, I go to “Trading Systems” and load the “VT-Fractal Trading System” with normal settings.

I then will load the 4 hour chart for the same pair and add the parabolic SAR indicator to it. This will show us what the trend is for the pair.

Going back to the 30 min chart, you will see red and blue lines for when the market was either bullish or bearish, as well as red and blue arrows. This system trades on the lines, so disregard the arrows they provide.

An entry signal occurs when a line appears going in the same direction as the trend on the 4 hour chart (a blue line and an uptrend on the parabolic SAR).

This is where it’s up to your own personal trading flavor. Personally for me, I would set a S/L 20 pips away from my entry price. From here, I would wait for a line to appear of the opposite color (ex. enter on a blue line, exit on the red) regardless of what my profit or loss was. I would then wait for my next entry signal.

This strategy is geared towards keeping losses low and catching the long trends almost from start to finish. There was one trade that could have netted me over 200 pips!

Some trades will be over in only a couple of hours, other will last a day or two.

Then, one last thing. My schedule does not allow me to always be at my computer when a signal is sent, thus not allowing me to try out this system to it’s full extent. The VT Trading platform does not have the capability to send out an external signal (ex. cell phone text message) when one is hit.

[B]I was wondering if someone could take this trading system from VT Trading and import it into a custom indicator on the MetaTrader 4 platform. I can provide you with the formula if you don’t have access to it, and I am even willing to pay for someone to create this (let me know of your price before you create it though).[/B]

If anybody has any ideas, too, as to where I could get this done I would greatly appreciate it. My response time may be several hours to your post, so please be patient.

Thank you,
Kevin