Daily Trend Signal--with shocking results!

OOOPS! I guess I didn’t understand how the indicator works. It cheats! It moves the signal around, even after the candle has closed. I don’t think it was actually meant to trade from, sorry gang!

Hi Akeakamai,

Does these signals repaint at all?

Thanks for your post.

is there one for MT4?

To awesome79: are you asking if it repaints the candle? It has an arrow above or below the candle, I show what it looks like in the picture…

To metalhead: I don’t know about MT4, I don’t use it. To be honest, I don’t really know what parameters its using to base the signals on. I can see the numbers, but I don’t know what effect changing them has.

Is is profitable on other time frames?

Thanks for responding to my question. I was wondering if the buy and sell signals repainted? Thanks so much!

One of the first things I thought of too. I want to stress that I only glanced over the other time frames, and it seems to do pretty good. Of course there’s a lot more trades, meaning you might not be able to catch all the trades, and means you are spending more on spreads.

On the daily chart, I know I’d have time to act on ALL the signals, so the backtesting I do will be pretty close to my actual earnings. If I backtest on something like the 15min chart, I might not catch all the signals and the backtested results might not match my actual results because of that.

I hope that answers your question for now, but I’ll do more research on this of course. First I’m working on looking at different pairs, then I’ll check out different timeframes.

No problem,
I figured it repainted the signals! You did an awesome job alerting us about something good (or thought was good) and I appreaciate your sportsmanship.

Have a great day and Happy trading to you!

Ok…so it repaints the arrow signals…does that render it useless, or can we utilize its “early warning” capabilities?