US$ Bull till ....?

Hi,
Nothing stay forever.
Us$ can’t be bullish forever and if EUROPE, GB economy Falling and followed by their currency as result.

What will happen then?
When we can say us $ starting to be bearish?AND Bearish front of what currency “country economy”?

If EUR and all other currency bearish front of us$ what might be the other currency could face us$? Are we going to see new “country” currency raise in the market?

What do you think guys
Thanks

yeah, nothing , there is no suck word FOREVER. USDcad is going to adjustment, test 1st 1.2600 level and 2nd 1.2500 which is 200 SMA level. We will see how it will be act next week then.
but according to my knowledge, USDcad will be bullish again as soon as it hit those 2 levels

Well some people are hoping gold will be the new currency to fight hyper-inflation cause of major currencies depreciating.The US$ might turn bearish if equity,commodities and emerging markets start to improve.Investors will start to take risk again and both the Yen and US$ will be used to fund most of the risk.

We have to wait and see what happens in the Euro zone area before we rush to any position as disappointing economic data could spark a new wave of rate cuts by ECB and further negative sentiment in Euro zone.

I agree. It is expected more cut in interest rates by ECB and England Bank. The deflation is now big problem and they are trying to avoid it doing that. Early next year we can certainly now for how long US will continue bullish and the first action in economic matter Obama will take together with the FED

i wont be that optimistic thou, few months are not going to change the panorama, even less right now when the crisis is going to its lowest point since 1930, i guess the Eurozone and the US will start recovering next year’s 3rd quarter…

FED and the most important banks in Europe are using million of dollars to purchase doubts of certain pieces of the market.

These actions just cushion the turmoil.

Hi,
Here it’s weekly chart it’s broken Weekly TL , I think next month “January” will confirm my view"Price action has nearly reversed to initial levels and we just starting to Bearish $.

Comment plz
Looking forward to daydreamer and Pipcrawel opinion.

I just can say that I�d prefer to don�t invest in long position� these economy actions in the US could give to their currency a fake strength� then, now it can rise, but in a month or maybe less we can find surprises� I�d say short rather than long
Gabby

If you believe and know the trend direction but miss it never go against what you believe because u just hope to make profit.

It’s like train station and u know train No xxx will go to your place but miss it and because you are in hurry and all you think i must go to xx and your eyes seen a another train ,You run and ride it but soon you will find you are in strange different place lol
Thank god i limit my sl today,Lesson learn it:D

actually what I said was trying to keep out what I believe and have some supports and take a decision in this market. In my opinion, all those US news show several facts to think about what I said, superficial USD strength, not trustable to invest in. so I�m taking the train and I�m sure where is it going to ; ). Gabby

And where is it you think it is going? I think it is going to a slump and besides recovering a few points every few days for a few months or even years it will continue to decrease.

About the next few days I would say it is GBP is going to continue to raise against the USD but if I want to think of a longer term I�d say we better wait first until Obama takes office, and second to see what brings the rate cut measure.

I think i was right.
Let’s look to my previous chart and chart for the recent week and thinking
Where are we now and where we are going?
First here it’s some info i read it on some pages and take my attention.

1-Whichever way the dollar moves, one thing is certain that interest rates in the US have almost bottomed out and cannot fall any much further!

2-Euro continues to pare this week’s gain today and weakens sharply across the board. While there are various stories about the reversal of fortune in Euro, it’s believed that the main reason is due to ECB’s announcement of widening the rate corridor yesterday. Note that Euro is the main beneficiary of dollar’s weakness since the start of the month due to fund flows from US to the Eurozone. However, ECB’s announcement, which involved lowering the deposit rate from 2.00% to 1.50%, 100bps below the benchmark interest rates currently at 2.50% and raising the marginal lending rate from 3.00% to 3.50%, 100bps above the benchmark rates, is viewed as an intention to discourage capital inflows to park with ECB. Traders, thus, take profit on Euro longs on concern of reversal in the trend.

thanks for your advices, I wonder if you are taking in mind traders comportments on holidays? If you have some experience by these times, all advices will be useful! Gabby

Why do I get the mental picture of Austin Powers saying some thing like that :smiley:

Oh BEHAVE! :eek:

USD pretty bearish today. But what do you think about multiple talks from officials (financial ministers,…) saying USD going down too much is hurting their economy.
I say we are going to see a strong global action against that.

But people in there are very optimistic about the new government. In relation to the crisis they really trust it is going to be solved next year. The strategy from the new government should be very strong in this terms.:slight_smile:

actually they�ll get in the last step of their plan, a last loan for industries, I guess for car industries. Also I�ve read they�ll cut taxes for lower income people so they�re trying to have more money, but I am not that sure it�ll be a solving way� let�s hope

Live Free Or Die: Capitalism At Risk
The Federal Reserve (Fed) has gone beyond playing with fire, and may have indeed set the house on fire. It’s one thing to push interest rates to near zero to stimulate the economy; it’s another to �monetize the debt� by printing money to buy government debt.In recent weeks, the Fed has broken outside even those boundaries and become actively engaged in managing the private sector beyond the core banking system. Worse still, the steps taken may be difficult to reverse and as such may shape the U.S. economy for a long time. These steps are taken with the best of intentions, to �save� the economy. The only trouble is that we may be on a slippery slope to destroying capitalism on the way. In �doing whatever it takes� to get the economy back on its feet, the Fed risks destroying the foundation of why the U.S. has been able to establish itself as the world’s leading economic force. Actively participating in credit allocation within the private sector, the Federal Reserve (Fed) jeopardizes the capitalist foundation the U.S. economy is built on. As a result of these actions, the U.S. may be on its way to becoming a modern incarnation of a planned economy.

Copy and paste