Best free site for fundamental prediction.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Best free site for fundamental prediction.

hi, Anyone know the best free site offer free latest news on fundamental
    analysis by expert economics analysis on their country latest fundamental analysis and prediction of today /tomorrow or the future
    analysis . The website should be contistent update every day by time to time and all news are the latest one. When follow to their analysis & prediction on their country economics and from there know the rate of currency to buy or to sell. Do welcome to post here all the url for all good perpose, that interesting in Forex to get a knowledge and good information in order for us to win our position trading , risk be low that for sure rather then losing the money . Still on demo trading
    and I feel fundamental analysis will win out position trading.

I suggest that you open a demo account with Oanda and check 4CAST services (It should be free with your Oanda account under 4CAST news). They give technical alerts, setups of currencies, and fundamentals second-by-second.

There are cheaper sites, like Trade The News...and free ones like forexfactory. But if you want to get serious with news trading, you'll need a true newsfeed...like bloomberg or Reuters.

Default Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by forexcranium View Post
    There are cheaper sites, like Trade The News...and free ones like forexfactory. But if you want to get serious with news trading, you'll need a true newsfeed...like bloomberg or Reuters.
    Thanks for sharing with us "cheaper sites" as for those who are starting out..the cheaper is the better route..is this correct?

It's not free, but check out Investica, http://www.investica.co.uk/

They have really good currency analysis.

I wouldn't necessarily say that the cheaper route is the best. For initial demo trading - yes, I would say so, but once you start putting real money on the line, you should invest in a solid newsfeed like Reuters or Bloomberg. CNBC has a good economic calendar as well online...but again, use these for demo trading. With news trading, especially if you are into the spike trend, you'll be too slow with the cheap newsfeeds.

no matter where you go...one half of the "experts" say go long, the other half say go short....kind of like the weatherman...best to walk outside and make your own call....experience takes time...no one can point the way...the experts are wrong half the time...and so am I...do whats right when your wrong.....get out

Absolutely right, SRG100, gather as much information as possible but make your OWN decisions, YOU have to be in control of YOUR trading account. I too have listened to 'experts' to my cost.

Stick to your trading system and money management rules rigidly and keep learning!

there are tons of signal services out there. I suggest going through the forums, chatrooms, newsgroups and asking straight up. forexbastards.com also has a good review section on signals. Just take it with a grain of salt.

Forum Sponsors