Fundamental Analysis Question

Hello. I have been avoiding fundamental and sentiment analysis for a long time, and I think I will have to bite the bullet and start some kind of analysis routine or system. [B]Can any experienced trader help me with establishing a routine for keeping my finger on the pulse of any given currency?[/B] I was thinking of creating an excel spreadsheet with different currencies on each page within the workbook, and then maybe a summarry page that uses formulas to compare the currencies to one another and give each one some kind of rating. [B]Would any one be interested in working with me on something like this?[/B] I just don’t know what to look for or where to find the info to update the spread sheet. [B]If not, maybe someone can simply tell me what there routine is for analyzing a currency.[/B] Thanks in advance.

Fundamental Analysis requires years of learning and practice. It is all about digesting the news and market events, and then forming a directional bias for certain currency pairs.

There is no shortcut to this. If you are serious about fundamental analysis, you should start a routine to keep up to date on current market news. I usually just rely on Bloomberg and CNBC sites to get my daily feed. There are also some sources out there that provides Weekly and Daily market reports. You can try to read up on those to get an idea on how the analysts derive their assessments.

I get my reports here: Daily Market Report for 19 February 2013: No Headlines From Mario Draghi

Thank you Suzuka. That is a start.
Can anyone tell me some key things to look for?

Not very wise on a leveraged account

Thanks for the help Nikitafx. I see the light now.

http://forums.babypips.com/fundamental-ville/278-what-sites-do-you-use-fundamental-analysis.html

Hello, there are a couple of websites for that. I also know that babypips have their own page for news.
I will post the link later as i’m yet to do 5 posts.

Thanks

Here’s my fav
Forex Calendar @ Forex Factory

and

Economic Calendar - Investing.com