Long Term Gold/Silver Analysis

Gold has been a up in the month of June in the current situation it might be going to be in the same trend in July too.

Silver was in a strong and consistent downtrend during the recent Days that sellers were successful in obtaining the lowest price of 20.117.Currently in 4H time frame with formation of hammer candlestick pattern (the failure of sellers in reaching to the lower prices) price has been stopped from more descending and there is a possibility of formation of a bottom price and finally ascending of the price.
As it is obvious in the picture below, between the top price of 21.235 and bottom price of 20.117 there is AB=CD harmonic pattern with ratios of 50 and 127.2 that warns the potential of ascending from the D point of this pattern.Stoch indicator is in saturation sell area in H4 time frame and in divergence mode with the price chart that warns about changing price direction during the next days. In case of ascending of the price, one of the buyers target will be the Down Trendline(made of 5 top prices ).

Silver Technical Analysis dated 2014.08.05

Gold has been a its highest in the last two weeks, and still looking strong enough to make further move up.

I don’t know, I think the bubble will pop soon.

The more over-extended the commodity stays, the higher the probability of a correction.

Silver was in a descending trend from the top price of 21.559 that could record the bottom price of 19.297. Right now this bottom price is fixed by the next ascending candles and is the next nearest supportive level. If this supportive level breaks , the price will have the potential of reaching to the important supportive level of 18.852.

as it is obvious in the picture below, the price in a Down channel during its descending trend that the Resistance level of this channel prevent it from a rise for several times and each time the price has descended.In daily time frame there is a Inverted hammer candlestick pattern (also a Spinning top pattern) that shows the sellers retreat for reaching to the lower prices that it needs confirming with closing of an ascending candle.In case of ascending of the price, one of the buyers target will be the Down Trendline.

By the way, you still in the oil biz?

Kas

Time to put your money where your mouth is

• In the last trading week after falling to 1752 precious metals Gold bounced sharply to 1813, closing the weekly candle with a bullish candle around 1798. With Gold retracing shortly after touching again. resistance zone 1813 to 1795, in my opinion, in the beginning of today’s trading session, Gold will continue to correct after the hot rally of 61$ at the end of last week.
  • Switching to the shorter time frame H4 the nearest resistance area for this precious metal is around 1805, where we can refer to a short signal with a safe target around 1790 and hope. further is around 1783. Here we are looking at signals to start long again with this precious metal.

:closed_book: Comment on Gold on December 22, 2021:

• In yesterday’s trading session, after increasing the selling zone at 1800 gold fell to 1784, closing the day around 1789. With the close of the day starting to show a slowdown, in my personal opinion I have the possibility that in today’s trading session, Gold will have an uptrend again.
  • The support price zone with precious metal Gold is around 1783-1786. Here we can refer to a long signal with a safe target around 1798.

:closed_book: Comment on Gold on December 23, 2021:

• In yesterday’s session, precious metal Gold rebounded strongly from 1785 to 1805 ($20) and closed the day session with a bullish candle around 1803. With the strong increase of Gold after 3 For consecutive days of decline, in my opinion, in today’s trading session, Gold will continue to be pushed to higher prices.
  • On the H4 time frame, Gold is currently touching the upper band, which is likely to correct slightly in the beginning of this session. The nearest support of this precious metal is around 1795-1800. The possibility is that if Gold returns to this price range at the beginning of today’s session, we can buy up with the expected target of "old peak: 1814
1 Like

I too think gold will retest to the major level of 1820 in upper band but if bears take the control then it can swipe away the optimistic sentiments of bulls down to 1790 level.

:closed_book: Gold comment on December 30, 2021:

• Closing yesterday’s session, precious metal Gold ended with a long bearish candle. With a long-legged withdrawal like this, it is likely that in today’s session, the uptrend will return. So in my opinion in today’s trading session, we will prioritize buying option.
  • Switching to the h4 time frame we can see that Gold from the 1798-1802 price zone is a good support to establish a buy position with this precious metal. The nearest target is around 1809 and is expected to retest the 1818-1820 zone.

:closed_book: Comment on Gold on 03/01/2022:

• Closing last week’s trading precious metal Gold had another gaining week when the price increased from 1789 to 1829 (40pip). With the end of the last 3 candles of the week showing an uptrend, in my opinion, the uptrend will continue in the next trading week.
  • On the daily chart time frame, we can see that Gold is currently touching the old resistance area around 1830-1834, a correction is likely here. You may consider short selling at this price area. The closest support area for precious metal Gold is around 1815-1818. It is likely that after this correction, Gold will continue to rise again. If the resistance area is broken 1830-1834, then 184x will be the price zone where this precious metal is headed.

:closed_book: Comment on #Gold on 04/01/2022:

• In yesterday’s session, precious metal Gold dropped sharply from 1831 to 1798, closing the day with a strong bearish candle around 1801. Although it closed with a strong force, however, Gold is facing a challenge. back to the support zone around 1800-1804. So in my personal opinion at the beginning of today’s trading session, it is likely that Gold will have an uptrend here.
  • Moving to the h4 time frame we can buy short term at the current price with the target around 1810. Here it is likely that Gold will have downward pressure again so we will wait for the price reaction here to wait for the next signal.

Nowadays it’s getting harder and harder to predict the future price movement, especially when we speak about gold and silver. Everything because these two assets have been generally stable for the very long time. Actually, I can allege that gold has been being stable since the rejection of gold and foreign exchange system and the Jackson-Vanik amendment. In my opinion, the gold and silver will be either grow in future or remain stable because the market grows, then gold and silver also grow. It’s hard to reject this fact and this is a real truth.

Gold Prediction on 12/01/2022:

• In yesterday’s trading session, precious metal Gold went right as analyzed when it bounced up from 1800 to around 1823, closing the day session with a strong bullish green candle. With the closing with this dominant bullish candle, the buy option will be prioritized in today’s session.
  • We can see the next resistance area for this precious metal Gold is around 1830-1834 but before going up here I expect Gold will have a slight correction before going up and possibly breaking. broke the resistance zone 1830-1834. In the beginning of today’s trading session we may consider short selling this precious metal to the price range 1815-1817 when the precious metal comes here we consider a buy signal, then I will update later.

Today’s January 13, 2022 Comment on Gold-

• In yesterday’s session, precious metal Gold went right as analyzed when it fell to 1814 and then bounced up to 1828, closing the day session with a bullish candle around 1825. This is the fourth day in a row that Gold keeps this uptrend and in my opinion it is likely that Gold will continue to rise in today’s session.
  • Gold is currently meeting the old resistance area around 1828-1832, so it is possible that in the beginning of today’s session, Gold will have a slight correction before it can rally again and if there is any deep correction. then in my opinion it is an opportunity for us to establish a buy position. The closest support area for this precious metal is around 1814-1817 if Gold drops to this price range we can establish a buy position with the target at the “old top” 1828-1832 and my expectation Gold will can break this “top”.

Analysis on Gold January 17, 2022:

• After gaining strongly at the beginning of the week, in the last 2 trading sessions of the week, Gold had a slight correction, but however, the correction was quite weak and stalled at the support area around 1814 and to the west. Above, it is blocked by the price zone 1828-1830. Last week’s candle also showed buying momentum, but buying power could not be maintained in the last sessions of the week, so in my opinion, it is likely that at the beginning of this week’s trading session, precious metal will decrease slightly first. and increase later.
  • Switching to the H4 time frame we can if Gold falls through the 1814 zone, it will likely drop to the 1807-1810 price zone and here in my opinion is a good price zone for us to establish a buy position with the target. safe is around the 1820 threshold.

:closed_book: Prediction on Gold on January 27, 2022:

• In yesterday’s session, precious metal Gold had a decline from 1849 to 1814 ($35) and closed the day session with a strong bearish candle around the 1819 price range. Although it closed with a candle. declined but in my personal opinion Gold is currently entering a strong support zone and is likely to have a recovery at the beginning of today’s session.
  • We can establish a buy position from the price zone 1812-1817. This is a strong support zone for this precious metal with a safe target 1828-1830.