A crazy trading idea, short Apple

For those trading stocks, wich I am not cuz lack of funding, here I got for you something you can try. I’ve just read that Apple requested a patent over a mouse with pressure sensors that would detect wich side of the button you are pressing. For those unfamiliar with apple computers, the mouse has only one button. So what they are trying to do is a one button mouse to work as two or more via analogic means. In other words it is just an analogic device (such as playstation analog buttons). The idea just sucks and it is pretty stupid because conventional mouses are cheaper and do the same with a more reliable product. But, that is not why I am suggesting the short side. The reason is simple, a lawsuit might be around the corner. Competidors might whant the patent to be rejected because they are not creating anything new and maybe somebody will the invention was made before.

Take your conclusions

I don’t know why but it reminded me of this joke on Google. Google is Full of Crap - CollegeHumor Video

Apple will soon be announcing iPhone 6…not a good idea to short right now…

Right. We must see how it behaves. Many trading ideas take time to materialize. What I have posted still can happen but the price still might go up. The moral is: always be open minded.

Of course every idea is valid provided that you can suffer a drawdown…options on apple stocks are quite expensive with strike prices around 150$ and a January 2015 expiration date…heavily tradable…provides a clue that those prices can be expected

Hmmm… sounds like a North American term for bologna.

But what if they later applied this tech to their ipad and iPhone to enable pressure sensitive inputs? Would you still short Apple then?