Please help me to figure out, is it bullish or bearish?

Hi traders, can you help me with my English please? Cause my English is bad and I need help. I read a Forex article in English and I would like to know if they mean it’s bullish or bearish? This is the article from today, 10th September 2014:

[B]USD Bullish or bearish?[/B] "The Federal Reserve will be forced to raise rates sooner to prevent the economy from overheating. "
[B]USD Bullish or bearish?[/B] "The Fed is expected to wind up its asset purchase program in October and to start raising interest rates sometime in mid-2015. "
[B]USD Bullish or bearish?[/B] “The rise in Treasury yields and decline in U.S. stocks confirm that investors are pricing in tighter monetary policy from the Federal Reserve. This does not mean that the market expects the Fed to raise rates soon but ending Quantitative Easing in October is a move to unwind and not increase stimulus.”

[B]EURO Bullish or bearish?[/B] "The ECB lowered its inflation forecast for this year to 0.6% from 0.7% in June. "
[B]EURO Bullish or bearish?[/B] "In contrast, the European and Japanese central banks look likely to stick to a looser monetary policy stance.
[B]EURO Bullish or bearish?[/B] “ECB (European Central Bank) announced plans to launch an asset purchase program. ECB announced fresh stimulus measures in an attempt to shore up slowing growth and inflation in the region. The European monetary authority will also begin an asset-backed securities purchasing program to shore up the recovery and steer the continent away from deflationary decline.”

[B]GBP Bullish or bearish?[/B] “(If the Scots go through with the vote for independence, the uncertainty and commotion over the breakup is sure to create further turbulence in the UK economy. Not only will it most likely delay the Parliamentary election scheduled for May,) but it will certainly delay any rate hike action by the BoE as UK credit markets will no doubt require ample liquidity in order to adjust to the new political reality.”

[B]AUD Bullish or bearish?[/B] “Investment lending in Australia increased.”

[B]CAD Bullish or bearish?[/B] “The Bank of Canada will lag the Fed in tightening monetary policy.”

I think they are asking a question - not providing an answer.
They are not saying it is Bullish or bearish.
They are asking whether the reader views the comments as either positive or negative. bullish or bearish

Does the article go on to give the authors view on each question?

DT

Thank you so much for replying. I added the text “USD bullish or bearish”, so that readers of this thread can reply on the sentence whether it is meant as bullish or bearish direction. Can you please help me understand the sentences that I copy/pasted? I’m new in reading news articles, so I don’t really understand if it’s meant to be bullish or bearish. For example the first sentence:

1. “the FED (American Bank) wants to raise rates.” I really have no clue: if the FED raises interest rates, will the US dollar go up or down? Could you please help me?

2. Also, what can be said about that ECB (european bank) has lowered its inflation for this year? Is the result that Euro goes up or down?

3. Apparently later (probably in 2015) ECB will support to higher the inflation. So, say in 2015, will the Euro become bearish or bullish?

4. And by a looser monetary policy, do they mean the currency will be bullish or bearish?

5. Then tightning monetary policy is likely the opposite direction, right?

6. If investment lending increases in Australia, does this result in a bearish or bullish Australian Dollar?

I can’t really help you on the fundamental questions it is complex.
If you post the question in Fundamental-ville you may get answers there from experienced fundamental traders who do not look at the newbie section.

regards’
DT

this is the basic analysis with news. when we has a result of report we will use it to analysis