Forex Ideas & Comment

EURUSD: Short Term levels.
Support to watch 1.2805/10 - 1.2755 - 1.2665
Resistance: 1.2940/60 - 1.3000/35
To relieve the bearish pressure, we would need to go back above 1.2940/60 to test the more important 1.3000/35. Until then SELL rally ( ideally) with a S/L 1.2975 or 1.3055

Week End News:

•[ul]
[li]Current proposed G20 growth measures would add 1.8 pct to global growth by 2018 - german g20 source
[/li][li]Germany’s Schaeuble sees potential risk of bubbles in share and real estate markets - german g20 source
[/li][li]Schaeuble underlined need for structural reforms and consolidation to foster sustainable growth - german source
[/li][li]German fin min Schaeuble sees solid fiscal policy necessary to create room to act if risks materialize
[/li][li]
[/li][/ul]

Noyer says QE not on ECB agenda at the moment

•[ul]
[li]ECB waiting for results of current stimulus steps
[/li][li]Noyer says euro zone “certainly not in deflation”
[/li][li]But inflation too low for too long is “is dangerous”
[/li][li]
[/li][li]
[/li][/ul]

Weaker euro would be helpful to restore price stability

Waiting for a pullback on this one but I’m generally euro bearish too. Where do you think it’ll be by the end of this year? 1.2500?

It s a possibility 1.2500. It definitely going down if all the parameters ( geo political & econ) are behaving as planned or expected. I don t think it will be a straight line ( if you look at the image I posted on the same thread but posted in “forex town”) Market participant leveraged, real money, banks… seems to be on both side of the market which usually bring some kind of consolidation before renew weakness.

We might have the opportunity to get a pull back to get in (ideally 1.3050/1.3150). Right here the risk reward is not so great.