Sunday reading

It’s worth having a (free) subscription to the online [I][B]Currency Trader[/B][/I] magazine, just to read Barbara Rockefeller’s article each month. This month is no exception. In fact, this month’s article is a “must read”, in my opinion.

You can access the article ONLY by being a [I]Currency Trader[/I] magazine subscriber — but, that’s easy.

Go to — Currency Trader Magazine : Subscribe — and fill out the form, answer the survey questions (they help the editors plan topics of interest), and hit the [B]Subscribe[/B] button.

You’ll promply get an email containing a link for downloading the magazine. It comes in .pdf format, and you can store a copy on your computer, if you desire. Then, every month thereafter, you will get a similar email for the latest issue.

After you’ve downloaded the November issue of [I]Currency Trader,[/I] go to page 14 and read:

What’s real and what’s not?
Look to economic realities in gauging FX price action
BY BARBARA ROCKEFELLER

Typos are rare in Barbara’s articles, but there is one in the 2nd paragraph on page 16, where U.S. domestic oil production figures are mis-stated.

Hi Clint,

thanks for posting it. Many articles don’t have much value but this one does. I guess this is the 10% Fundamental stuff what you do besides the 90% Technicals.

Interesting articles is the one also about CAD and AUD as I find the current prices good to buy comdoll pairs for a longer term trade. What is interesting though that they expect a rebounce or stagnation for commodity currencies against the USD while Mrs. Rockefeller talks about a huge run. There is a bit contradiction but I believe the first article about commodity currencies is a mid-term setup and the one you suggested is more long-term.

The description you gave about subscription was detalied and exact, like usually.

Have a nice Sunday evening,
FE