10% affect of fundamentals in forex

Guys, In my 10 yrs experience I observed that only fundamental affect 10% on market volatility for the short time and market reverse back to previous levels. Fundamentals are stop eating medicine for brokers and pain generator tablet for traders. Technical traders always performed well then fundamental traders. I think senior traders will agree with me 100%.
Try to develop on trading strategies using 3,4 technical indicators and use these strategies on demo account for result accuracy, if found 80-90 percent positive then apply on real account…

I choose to differ with your opinion; fundamentals affects over 45% of what happens in the market; taking for instance, late last years, during the Japanese elections, when the Japanese Yen was going through a major depression, I was able to pull in 100 pips on profits weekly on my Profiforex account, just by trading with news update. Technical analysis takes the other 55%.

The quick of trading on fundamentals is knowing the certain time when sharp movement will happen. Believe me it’s enough to build (by trials and errors) valid strategy to profit from it.
For example for NFP I know for sure there will be a 100, 200 pips or more. It’s even more important than knowing the direction of it.
In technical analysis there is no such advantage.

Profitbaby,

I saw your comments, in your comment you have wrote that NFP will affect 100-200 pips, i agreed, but i will request try to learn technicals you will make everyday 50-80 pips, no need to wait for any special news like Fed meeting or NFP. you can check deep detail about technical indicators on investbank.us

i don’t think it is a 10%. it can get higher affect. when we has correct analysis . we can make big profit. we need combine it with technical analysis and money mangerment. we will be come great trader.

Besides pips winning probability (or % of winning trades should be considered). Percent of winning trades on my news trading with Tickmill reaches 80% while in technical trading it hovers around 40-60%. Trend is your friend and I do my best to stick to this rule and avoid entering the times which I see have low potential for powerful movements.