An Elliott Wave perspective on the UK and the GBP

Elliott Wave Analyst Ville Vainio, writing as a guest-blogger in [I][B]Forex Magnates,[/B][/I] warns of collapse.

Is the UK on a Destructive Path?

2 excerpts —

“Great Britain has a perfect opportunity to destroy its currency and with it the whole economy.”

“Visionaries and innovators will succeed even in the terrible conditions these actions will cause. There are always great opportunities in the rubble for those who are willing to work for their ideas.”

An interesting read Clint, more so that the author suggests we are still living in the shadow of 2000, let alone the tanking pound of late 2008.

Personally, I like the quote “Lots of small business owners are smart and nimble. They are not fooled by this talk of great prosperity that is just around the corner. Visionaries and innovators will succeed even in the terrible conditions these actions will cause. There are always great opportunities in the rubble for those who are willing to work for their ideas”

I do share the same believe. Looking at the NASDAQ I think we will see something similar we saw in 2000 and 2008, maybe even a combination of both.

Still funny that the FTSE100 broke 7,000 points, first since late 1990’s