Non Farm Payroll Report on Good Friday

What’s do you guys predict the number will be on good friday. Do will see the numbers ticking up or down and how will it affect the markets especially on a proposed public holiday. Are we in for another surprise or will the market stay muted.

I expect NFP to beat the expexctations so will play bullish this Friday. US economy is rising from it’s knees gradually, so I don’t a reason for NFP to let down bulls. Thinking about to change SL on Tickmill from 60 pip to 30 pip, although its risky this time I will enter two positions by 0.5 lot instead of one 1.0 lot. Let’s see what execution will leave me with :slight_smile:

Going to try news straddle again today. Hope the move will be powerful enough

hi profitbaby,
did you set your straddle? how did you do it? how did your trade go?
thanks

The number was way weaker than expected but the market did not take it too badly. It is just one month of data and not a change in the underlying trend. Every other piece of labor data supports a healthy labor market. Don’t count on a weakening US economy, if anything the winter lull was just that, a lull. Expectations are good for the rest of the year, I’m a bull for now with eye’s on the data, the FOMC and earnings GUIDANCE.

i have CORN , sell today or keep it one more day ?