Execution stop loss!

Whether execution of stop loss happen on Forex and the big boys need to do that?

My own personal view regarding stop loss is they telegraph and assist algorithms creating whipsaws in price action. I very rarely use them. Taking profit or loss on specific price to me is faster and more prudent especially TRADING CURRENCIES, placing opposite order on that price if the indicators or thought process you are comfortable with suggest the trend is bending is also faster and more prudent to me.

I agree with david, i myself use the stops only if i am leaving the trade while a’m out and about.

Its not out of mind to use algorithms,… to manage the big economies and make it stable and meet their targets as I beleive the countries need each other to grow up!
But the space is not full of birds and flowers and peace it should be happen fairly.
Europe, usa, british, … can raise the currency value whenever they want!
My question point is that, whether they need to meet our stop losses to make profit for themselves ( bank and institution)? If yes, we have to follow same rules! So they can forcast us!
Is that why sentiment index using as a contrarian index?

yeah. it is good for our account. we can keep our money in account with it. we can control all case of market.

Using Stops is key in terms of how I as Professional Trader trade the Forex Spot Currency on small accounts. I do manage rather large accounts and on lower time-frame trading like the H4 I play it by ear especially doing major news release etc.

Major Market Makers and Banks do no use Stop Loss they also hedge their major trades via Forex options.

Thanks for your reply, can you guide me to undrestand cot reports

This School of Pipsology lesson on COT reports might help: Commitment of Traders Report