Today's huge NZD Boost - What caused it and what does it mean

Today we saw a huge influx of buying into the NZD that caused some rather big movements, even though the NZD fundamentals are bad.

I posted a blog to explain what happened, and why it happened - there is an included tutorial video that people will (hopefully) find highly useful.

Today’s huge NZD Boost - What caused it and what does it mean…

Ben Nathan

Why have you switched your fxbook from public view to private?

When you first profiled it on here 301 Moved Permanently it was showing c15% profit. It then dropped to somewhere around 3% & now you’ve switched it to private only.

If you’re intending to link your posts to a commercial site promoting fee based tuition/courses surely it would make more sense to also make available a transparent, live & profitable track record to ensure folks can validate your credentials?

Hey there Shadowline that’s a great and VERY valid comment - its still up by around 5% after the May/June slump. Its only been removed as there was too much confusion spilling over from people asking which commercial site it refers to etc etc in essence it was becoming more hassle then it was worth - ie not having the myfxbook stuff hasnt made any difference to my personal endeavor’s which are separate to the advise i post hear on occasion.

In terms of the stuff i teach there are a few avenues - therefore I am in the process of collating member profiles so that I can post some featured member Myfxbook stuff to showcase the results …

In the meantime if there is any doubt over my credibility you can Google Ben Nathan FX and im sure there will be plenty of independent articles out there. I did also learn directly with one of the worlds best and have been working for possibly the worlds largest education provider for several years. (I say this not to “market myself” but rather to add credibility to any posts i post such as the above) .

Im just trying to help out a little and if anything extra comes my way in the long term great - but I appreciate im swimming in a sea of crooks and that once my myfxbook profiles are all organised then that will be an extra float.

Cheers for commenting Shadowline - I appreciate you taking the time.

Here you go matey if you are still curious : Ben Nathan FX System by BenNathanFX | Myfxbook

I dont have huge yearly targets - just 20% a year, so were there now , but im also mindful that we are getting close to August - Eeek

Hi Ben

Just want to let you know that you’re doing a brave thing. A couple of weeks ago I spent some time on FPA website and I could only find a few people that wanted to post their result on website such as myfxbook. I wish there would be more forex educators like yourself out there. The reason why I think it’s good to post the verified result on myfxbook is to show to newbies that earning money from forex trading is not like earning interest from term deposit. There would be winning and losing months.

Thanks for the kind words, and I’m glad you see it that way. Even when you are at the stage where fx is your singular source of income you are still always learning and it’s never a walk in the park. :slight_smile:

You are the first person i saw, whose earning target are 20%/year Good on you mate… usually people talk here about 500% 5000% 10000% in weeks… :18:

i am curious what happen?in fundamental view of course

we have UJ , AU and NU big movement…

Hey there, well I cant remember that day without looking back but if I was to take a wild guess I would say some kind of poor commodity release, Or China news putting selling pressure on the antipodeans while safe haven flocking heads to the JPY.