Is it worth it?

Hey everyone,

I’ve been getting deeper into doing more fundamental analysis vs just doing technical analysis lately. And was thinking about joining a service like RANsquawk or something similar. Are these services really worth the money?

Are there other services out there for Forex related news besides this one (free or paid)?

Thanks

I think it would depend on your trading method. If you needed the news in an instant, I would actually think about using Twitter and follow FX personalities and financial services there. You’ll get near instant data points and it’s free! Accounts like CNBC, Yahoo Finance, Bloomberg and Reuters do major data/news updates there.

I do use Twitter and StockTwits as well. I was just thinking these services would be better somehow.

+1 for that. For stocks twitter and indeed stocktwits could be useful and there are some forex traders there as well.

Can you tell me a bit more on what you expected them to be? I’ve been using them in the last couple of weeks and haven’t managed to form a solid opinion.

Free vs Paid…well with social media you get info from people you follow where as paid should get you the info faster as social media needs to get it first before (accurately) relaying it.